Last edited:

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Nice vids, thanks for sharing!

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Ah I've heard it's really hard to launch a manual R well. You reeled him in quick though

There was debris on the track and we were sitting for a few minutes. The signaler caught me by surprise. It shouldn’t have been that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Nice vid, car is moving out pretty well.

Not sure if it was a result of gearing or you making more power, but you did stop the APR cars pull up top.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Nice vid, car is moving out pretty well.

Not sure if it was a result of gearing or you making more power, but you did stop the APR cars pull up top.

George and I have it setup to maximize acceleration over 120 ;). Jk. Wish there were more modified manuals around. Really want to run a stage 2 6 speed and see how it goes.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ah I've heard it's really hard to launch a manual R well. You reeled him in quick though

I dont know if I would say a quick reel in. Must have been at least a 1/4 mile when the R started to pass. Does the RS not have power at top? Great vids!

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
I dont know if I would say a quick reel in. Must have been at least a 1/4 mile when the R started to pass. Does the RS not have power at top? Great vids!

Probably right around the 1/4 mile mark. I’ll check my dash cam footage and see what speed I was going when I passed him. He went against the apr stage 2 r from the other video and got walked away from off the line. Was ugly for him.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Here is the dashcam footage. MPH is slow by a few mph so it would have been just after the 1/4 mile since I trap 110-111. You can also see how casual the starter was. I must have launched at 2000 rpm because you don't even hear my engine until I'm moving.

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
Here is the dashcam footage. MPH is slow by a few mph so it would have been just after the 1/4 mile since I trap 110-111. You can also see how casual the starter was. I must have launched at 2000 rpm because you don't even hear my engine until I'm moving.

Nice vid!! What rpms are you shifting at? Meaning are you redlining every gear or shifting at 5k or 5.5k or? Thanks