GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

Jabbit

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE 6MT
Hey y'all! Finally getting around to introducing myself; I got my GTI at the end of last year and have been slowly tempted by the modding gods after reading the forums. Figured I'd post my previous cars too for fun ('09 Rabbit & '15 GLA45)

GTI (2).jpg
Rabbit&GLA45 (2).jpg

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
What @Jabbit failed to mention is I may have swayed his decision when it came to buying the GTI :ROFLMAO:

I'm trying to be as bad an influence as possible and talk him into modding as well.......

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
You guys going to be on Amelia Sunday?

Also... how badly does that tarmac at the airport tear up your tires?
Yes. And it’s not that bad in my experience as long as the tire pressure is right, but Sean has more experience running there.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You guys going to be on Amelia Sunday?

Also... how badly does that tarmac at the airport tear up your tires?
Like a cheese grater. Lol.

That's compared to other surfaces. But as a novice, you won't be driving hard enough to do any real damage. Just set pressures to 38 psi.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Like a cheese grater. Lol.

That's compared to other surfaces. But as a novice, you won't be driving hard enough to do any real damage. Just set pressures to 38 psi.

Hey Hey, easy there with the Novice talk. I've autocrossed many a time in my past! However..... that being said, It's been years. I'm sure I'd be pretty rusty! lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hey Hey, easy there with the Novice talk. I've autocrossed many a time in my past! However..... that being said, It's been years. I'm sure I'd be pretty rusty! lol.
Noob 🤣🤣🤣

Jk, one event isn't going to kill them, as long as proper pressures.

If you're going to run, sign up now, they don't do on-site registration anymore.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
We'll see..... was supposed to go biking Sunday morning, but weather is possibly going to mess that up. You're aware it's going to probably be pretty wet right?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We'll see..... was supposed to go biking Sunday morning, but weather is possibly going to mess that up. You're aware it's going to probably be pretty wet right?
Yep, we race rain or shine.