GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is38 installed and could not be happier.

ML1234

Ready to race!
My mods are muffler delete, res delete, apr catted downpipe, injen intake, dsg tune, is38 apr tune. and I was stage 2 for about a year and I wanted to keep my car as a DD. The pull on the Is38 is insane. It just keeps pulling. i dont even have my intercooler installed yet. I am getting it done next Friday. I just want to speed every second and I cant believe how much louder it got. if anyone is looking into IS38 it is a million percent worth it.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
My mods are muffler delete, res delete, apr catted downpipe, injen intake, dsg tune, is38 apr tune. and I was stage 2 for about a year and I wanted to keep my car as a DD. The pull on the Is38 is insane. It just keeps pulling. i dont even have my intercooler installed yet. I am getting it done next Friday. I just want to speed every second and I cant believe how much louder it got. if anyone is looking into IS38 it is a million percent worth it.

Damn, you're making me want to jump into one sooner than I originally wanted!! ARGHH!!

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Are you still running the stock intercooler?

Venumous

Ready to race!
Tune?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
It says APR is38 tune

It's gotta sound terrible being straight piped after the Cat tho. Drone would be unbearable

Agreed. No wonder on why it got a lot louder!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
The first pull I did on my is38 was fun! You could actually feel it making power at 6,000 rpm!

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
The exhaust side of the turbo is bigger so therefore ur exhaust is bigger.

Yes, I understand that, but if you had a resonator/muffler, the sound increase you experienced wouldn't have been nearly as drastic. I'm glad you like it, but I can't imagine running an open cat-back like that. You can't easily listen for other noises to make sure everything is running OK and every cop in town would be staring me down as I drove past.

ML1234

Ready to race!
Yes, I understand that, but if you had a resonator/muffler, the sound increase you experienced wouldn't have been nearly as drastic. I'm glad you like it, but I can't imagine running an open cat-back like that. You can't easily listen for other noises to make sure everything is running OK and every cop in town would be staring me down as I drove past.

It is extremely droney, but i like hearing my car at all times. I have a sound system to drown out all the noise anyway. Heres my car verses my friend mk6 gti stage 2 with all supporting mods. We were just doing a comparison because i i only used to win by 1-2 cars by 100. Why cant i upload a video. It keeps saying invalid please help. I tried by my iphone and my computer

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
It is extremely droney, but i like hearing my car at all times. I have a sound system to drown out all the noise anyway. Heres my car verses my friend mk6 gti stage 2 with all supporting mods. We were just doing a comparison because i i only used to win by 1-2 cars by 100. Why cant i upload a video. It keeps saying invalid please help. I tried by my iphone and my computer

Probably best to upload to Youtube or Google Drive and then create a shareable link. Not sure they will allow larger files to be posted directly to the site.