GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing: The AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
I've noticed when the car is still a little "cold" that there's "overrun" sounds when shifting. It's like lil dsg fart grunts but I have an MT. Makes me smile every time and now I don't sit as long after starting it up in the morning so I can hear them. This system causes me to take the long way home after work days hah

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
I've noticed when the car is still a little "cold" that there's "overrun" sounds when shifting. It's like lil dsg fart grunts but I have an MT. Makes me smile every time and now I don't sit as long after starting it up in the morning so I can hear them. This system causes me to take the long way home after work days hah

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eobie

Ready to race!

Yep, I get the farts when hammering 1st to 2nd when slightly cold.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
On that note the fart sound when your engine thinks its about to lose traction and shuts off fuel is majestic.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Downpipe featuring a EURO 6 compliant 200 CPSI HJS catalyst and No CEL Guarantee (even without software) vs stock:

Last edited:

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
This will be my next install. Loving the Touring Catback so far! keep it up