GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Inconsiderate Parkers

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion

First and only time I parked at the front of a lot. Thought I was safe, but someone proved me wrong.

OMG, it's the SAME thing at work for me.

I park in a corner spot and there's about a two foot gap after the line to the curb, so I ride over the line. Everytime I do, there's an Impala here that goes over the line as much as me, just like in your picture. I'm sure if I rode up on the curb, she'd be just as close.

e3syler

Passed Driver's Ed

First and only time I parked at the front of a lot. Thought I was safe, but someone proved me wrong.

Next time turn a shopping cart on its side and put it in the spot next to you or use caution cones, people who park like that are too lazy to get out and move it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

e3syler

Passed Driver's Ed
So, I came out from the coffee shop to find my car behind a Volvo. I almost had a heart attack and had to visually inspect for scratches. I'm currently back in the coffee shop figuring out how to get my car out. I have no space at the back.
Oh Volvo driver, so inconsiderate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have to do a lot of parallel parking take a caution cone and put it about 3ft in front or behind you, most people won't stop traffic to get out and move it and keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!

That is so frustrating and it happens pretty much every time. People are so stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk