GOLFMKV

Ideas: wife wants "bad girl" car

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
R32 skyline gts. All the looks, half the cost
https://www.japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1992-nissan-skyline-gts-t-type-m-3/

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Personally I don't see a Wrangler as a "bad girl" car. And actually, now that I think of it, I don't know what I'd consider as one.
American muscle cars (IMO) have quickly become cliche and are over populating the streets now. (chargers, mustangs, etc)
Also, I hate the design of them.

I think any higher performance car can be bad ass....but not specifically for girls. I hate gender separation so maybe that's my problem. ;)

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Subaru WRX STI, no contest. There's just something about it. Immediately stands out on the road, tons of power, 4 wheel drive, big f'n wing, shows she's a car person and isn't just trying to keep up the rich girl crowd. A good looking girl in a WRX/STI is badass IMO.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Subaru WRX STI, no contest. There's just something about it. Immediately stands out on the road, tons of power, 4 wheel drive, big f'n wing, shows she's a car person and isn't just trying to keep up the rich girl crowd. A good looking girl in a WRX/STI is badass IMO.

Heh, where I live, you only see 20-something guys with backwards ball caps driving STIs. Don't think I've ever seen either a female or anyone over 30 in one.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

OP wife is 56.
Not knocking the car but do you see her in this car?
The Ladies at the Golf Club would talk about her.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
OP wife is 56.
Not knocking the car but do you see her in this car?
The Ladies at the Golf Club would talk about her.

Yeah ... totally didn't catch the 56 part :p

Although there was that Grandma that used to drive around in an Integra type R ... I thought she was badass!:

My wife is 33 and drives a Cobb stage 2 WRX. I couldn't picture her in anything else!