GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I have every mod to reduce wheel hop yet it's only gotten worse. When does it end?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iflyforfood

Passed Driver's Ed
clearly you need advice if you were driving your car with a mount that broke like that and had no idea

The first one was a subtle failure. The second one failed literally rolling out of the shop after the HPA dogbone was installed. Learn to read.

let me know when i start a thread that insinuates someone else is to blame for my cars problems w/o me actually trying to solve it first.
But, alas, this is what the kids do these days, run to the interweb and type away

As if you've contributed oh so much valuable input to teh interwebz hurr

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Keep the back and forth bickering to PM's or block each other, or better yet take it over to Vortex instead.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
The first one was a subtle failure. The second one failed literally rolling out of the shop after the HPA dogbone was installed. Learn to read.

As if you've contributed oh so much valuable input to teh interwebz hurr

the second one failed because that's what happens when you continue to drive around with a destroyed mount. learn to recognize and issue with your car and address it in the appropriate manner.
and , btw, i have contributed lots of valuable info over 23 years of mk3 ownership.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Carnage as requested https://imgur.com/PtEq8o3

Dafuq should I be apologizing for? Too bad I'm not a savant and couldn't see this coming. Neither did 034 or anyone in my shop and they've been in constant contact over this.

Apparently nobody else with vanilla stage 2 has these issues but just because I got a wavetrac now I'm ripping mounts apart.

It has nothing to do with the wavetrac, more your driving style and habits. That's still some impressive destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.