GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How did I do?

dyinu

I pre-ordered PW GTI autobahn with DSG + tech package for 4 year lease with 1k down for $450/month tax in.. (this includes 4 star plan warranty as well).

The dealer there told me that the 'countdown' promo is not applicable but as I was exploring this thread I found out some of you actually were able to use it towards the monthly or to the MSRP.

Dealer gave me close to 6% off of MSRP ($34,990.00) which is equivalent to a discount about ($1,900).

It's too late to make this deal better but just want to know if I did okay...

Was also told to receive my car around end of June..

CdnX

Ready to race!
I think any amount over $1000 (not including a countdown discount) is good. In the neighbourhood of $2k is closing in on the upper end of deals...as far as I can see with what others have reported.

We negotiated an extra $1000 for our trade in and had the tech package included for free. So about $1700 before the tax benefit of the trade. We also locked in a little over $200 on the countdown promo. Pretty much on par with your deal.

Given they are not stocking theses cars on the lots, it's a new model and that they will likely sell every one they do order in it's going to be pretty hard to get a massive discount.