GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hardey’s Auto Werks review

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Went in for apr stage 1 + dsg tune and an oil change.

very awesome shop! Great prices. Outstanding service. They even have Motul vw508 certified oil in stock too.

can totally recommend!

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Went in for apr stage 1 + dsg tune and an oil change.

very awesome shop! Great prices. Outstanding service. They even have Motul vw508 certified oil in stock too.

can totally recommend!

Agreed. Hardey and Marcel are great to work with. Down to earth and no bs. I do most of my own work but took my R to them for my Pagparts LPFP install, because with the # of horror story/f ups on LPFP installs gone wrong did not want to touch mine at all. For anything I don't have time for/don't want to deal they are my go-to moving forward.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Agreed. Hardey and Marcel are great to work with. Down to earth and no bs. I do most of my own work but took my R to them for my Pagparts LPFP install, because with the # of horror story/f ups on LPFP installs gone wrong did not want to touch mine at all. For anything I don't have time for/don't want to deal they are my go-to moving forward.
Marcel was the guy who did my flash and oil change! Small world!

dude answered a ton of my questions. I’m new to the platform and vw’s in general. He picked up on that and was super helpful.

Reactions: MSH