GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Gun safes??

Howdy y’all,

Has anyone gotten a safe mounted in their mk7? I’m thinking of keeping a Kel-tec sub-2000 in my gti, but want to have it locked up in case someone breaks in

And sorry if this was mentioned previously, I skimmed through it and couldn’t find anything

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Good to know! I have set my sights on townsend for new construction home... Got my credentials today and since there is no weight i'll just carry on those! Now to save some money for Smith's VW goodies.

FYI, the Democrats have gone full retard here in the past month. Four new anti-gun bills introduced including a full “assault” weapons ban. Both houses controlled by the Dems as well as a Dem Governor means they can pretty much push through whatever they want.

I cannot wait to retire in ten years. I’m retiring to West Virginia I think. I need to get to a free state.

Delaware was once a moderate state, but too many liberal idiots from NY, NJ, PA, MD, and DC have moved here and ruined it. Sad.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I bought another Glock two weeks ago: G19 G5. Not much to report, other than it’s a Glock, so it goes bang every time. I took the stock sights off as soon as I got home and put on Trijicon HD XRs in orange. Phenomenal sights.

I also ordered a FN-15 rifle under the Individual Officer Program. I am going to beef up my AR and AK counts in advance of the Delaware AWB.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Howdy y’all,

Has anyone gotten a safe mounted in their mk7? I’m thinking of keeping a Kel-tec sub-2000 in my gti, but want to have it locked up in case someone breaks in

And sorry if this was mentioned previously, I skimmed through it and couldn’t find anything

In the hatch? You have tinted glass?

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
Delaware was once a moderate state, but too many liberal idiots from NY, NJ, PA, MD, and DC have moved here and ruined it. Sad.

As a PA native, I apologize for the libtards, but the more that move the hell away from me, the better. Also I hate Delaware for not being reciprocal with PA, which also shows the influence of the horrible neighboring states we also share.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I apologize for the libtards

Classy. :rolleyes:

No one wants these forums to turn into Facebook.

Labeling people into simple terms/tribes and adding “-tard” to the end of a truncated word is childish stuff and is playing into the Russian playbook.

People are complex creatures that often hold different views across the political spectrum on different topics. Heck even within our dominant two party system you see wide differences within the party between party members.

Everyone I know holds a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Classy. :rolleyes:

No one wants these forums to turn into Facebook.

Labeling people into simple terms/tribes and adding “-tard” to the end of a truncated word is childish stuff and is playing into the Russian playbook.

People are complex creatures that often hold different views across the political spectrum on different topics. Heck even within our dominant two party system you see wide differences within the party between party members.

Everyone I know holds a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Thank you!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Thank you!

Hold up. Look at what you are supporting via your comment, then look at your signature... Little bit of hypocrisy going on here.

In other news, first time posting in this thread.

My safe contents:
Beretta 92A1
Savage 64F
Remington 870 Express
WASR-10

Deerfield Illinois just passed laws to ban "assault rifles". $1000 a day if you fail to turn in your guns. We'll see how long that lasts before a real legal system shuts it down...

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Hold up. Look at what you are supporting via your comment, then look at your signature... Little bit of hypocrisy going on here.

Actually, that was deliberate. I was wondering how long it would take someone to point it out...

I just wanted to show that painting others with a broad brush doesn't really help anything, which is what XM_Rocks had mentioned.

This "libtard/liberal idiot" can play the game as well, only I'm old enough and experienced enough to understand the human condition, and know it's not actually true...(well, the part about Trump is true! :p )

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Actually, that was deliberate. I was wondering how long it would take someone to point it out...

I just wanted to show that painting others with a broad brush doesn't really help anything, which is what XM_Rocks had mentioned.

This "libtard/liberal idiot" can play the game as well, only I'm old enough and experienced enough to understand the human condition, and know it's not actually true...(well, the part about Trump is true! :p )

So slinging mud around helps? Wow.

At 47, you should be more mature than many of us here.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Okay, politics over.

Back to guns please

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion