Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Not feeling the red mirror caps.

BMHo

Ready to race!
I kind of like the yellow...

Aftershok

The stripe through the lights without the stripe through the grill looks surprisingly sharp. Nice work, though those wheels are a bit too extreme for my tastes! Think you could do one with the GTI lower fascia, no headlight stripe, double-stripe along the grill ala MkVI, and stock everything else?

Frosty631

Ready to race!
was messing around with just stock looks and personally i think the 4 door might have won me over with the new design overall...not really a fan(just yet) of the way the back side windows cut on the 2 door....overall i think im just gonna hang onto my mk6 tho electronic e-brake...no thanks

Attachments

• 2014-volkswagen-golf-gti-cover copy.jpg
    2014-volkswagen-golf-gti-cover copy.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 1,350
  • VW-Golf-GTI-MK7-03%255B2%255D copy.jpg
    VW-Golf-GTI-MK7-03%255B2%255D copy.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 1,689

Black&White

Passed Driver's Ed
was messing around with just stock looks and personally i think the 4 door might have won me over with the new design overall...not really a fan(just yet) of the way the back side windows cut on the 2 door....overall i think im just gonna hang onto my mk6 tho electronic e-brake...no thanks

E brake is awesome. (auto hold)

Stop at traffic/junction etc and as you hit stationary the e brake engages so as soon as you stop your feet can instantly relax knowing you not gonna roll.

Then when you touch throttle it quickly releases. Once it becomes habit its great.
Also when you put into park it comes on automatically.

I love it cos i'm constantly in Sydney traffic.

I guess if you like doing handbrake turns might not be so good.

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
This was my mockup of the VWR springs... a bit more sensible ;)

Attachments

• Lowered.jpg
    Lowered.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 6,129