GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GT Arrrrrgh

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha it's crazy. SP has a GT-R package for 975 awhp on pump gas...drum roll......

$73k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's on top the price of you buying a GT-R. Craziness. I mean if you have the money more power to you!

doh! Edit: price does not include mid pipe and exhaust!

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand what is so fun about pressing a pedal and going in a straight line. You literally have to do nothing.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In all fairness, that's retarded fast.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand what is so fun about pressing a pedal and going in a straight line. You literally have to do nothing.

Agreed, can't wait to get my car out to Summit Point Raceway and take some turns going 80-100mph... So fucking excited... new enkei pf01's wrapped in fresh KDW's sitting in the garage... :thumbup::D:thumbsup::D

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Hahaha it's crazy. SP has a GT-R package for 975 awhp on pump gas...drum roll......

$73k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's on top the price of you buying a GT-R. Craziness. I mean if you have the money more power to you!

doh! Edit: price does not include mid pipe and exhaust!

doesnt AMS have stages available for a "reasonable" cost compared to that?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In all fairness, that's retarded fast.

true and true.

Agreed, can't wait to get my car out to Summit Point Raceway and take some turns going 80-100mph... So fucking excited... new enkei pf01's wrapped in fresh KDW's sitting in the garage... :thumbup::D:thumbsup::D

:thumbup::word:

mark986

Ready to race!
Pfft, my car sounds like that... Just not an 8 second car haha.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I see these on occasion around town. I see a lot more Ferraris, Lambos and especially Porsches, but these are the ones that get my heart a thumpin. Someday...