GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfs/VW's on the NH/MA/ME Seacoast

NH_MKVII

Passed Driver's Ed
Reaching out to anyone along the coastline of Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. For all VW owners that are interested in meeting up with fellow enthusiasts to share ideas, show off cars, and find common interests.
I'm new to the VW scene myself. I'd like to see how much interest there is and perhaps form a local club. For now, I'm looking forward to seeing who's around!

Last edited:

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Welcome!
I live in southern Maine. Been in to VW's since '99, but not much into shows and get togethers so much anymore. I've got an R and a B5 Passat for my dog. :)
What part of NH are you in? I'm in Hampton and other NH areas regularly, as well as Amesbury. If there is a get together in the area sometime....I might actually go. I miss talking VW's with people!

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!

NH_MKVII

Passed Driver's Ed
AdrenalineChick,
I'm in Dover, NH and I work close to the MA border. I would propose a meet somewhere off 95 along the coast, like Portsmouth or Hampton. It would be great to get you back into the scene! I'll let this thread ride for a week and see who is interested.

Bdelany4000,
I've posted in the New England thread, but it's clearly just an introduction thread. Any meet discussion in there seems to be exclusively MassVAG stuff, which is too far for a weekday for me. The purpose of this new thread is to gauge a more local interest and hopefully act on it if there are enough people. I feel it is always better to have a network of real enthusiasts than to just hide out on the forums. It seems like you are interested. I look forward to meeting everyone.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Yeah I hear ya, does tend to be very MA oriented. I'm always interested in talking to fellow v-dubbers, been super limited on time though as I have a little one at home so getting out to meets ends up being a challenge. Maybe someday when she's a little older I can take her along but for now my role is daddy dubber. :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

FrankTheBunny

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been interested in heading to one of the area meetups, but timing just hasn't worked out for me yet.

I did make it (late) to the recent Cars & Coffee event, which was pretty cool. It's all cars, not VW specific.

The next one is on Sunday Sept 3 - would be cool to get a bunch of VWs there. Although, sadly I'm not sure if I'll make this one.

http://www.seacoastcarsandcoffee.com/

Last edited:

NH_MKVII

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for bringing that into the light, Frank. I'll add it to my calendar and I'll update my status here as the date approaches. It would be great if we could get a small group together.

Slowms3

Ready to race!
I would be interested in this! I just bought my Gti about 3 weeks ago.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
I'm actually interested in going to this event. Never heard of it until just now. Getting a small group together and heading to the event would be a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NH_MKVII

Passed Driver's Ed
Great! Good to see some interest. Thanks again to FrankTheBunny for bringing the Cars and Coffee event to our attention.

It is next Sunday, Sept 3. http://www.seacoastcarsandcoffee.com/
Time: 8am to 11am
Location: Cinemagic Theater plaza, 2454 Lafayette Rd, Portsmouth, NH 03801.

I'll be there. It is my first time, so I don't have a suggestion on where specifically we should all meet. I imagine there isn't a formally organized parking plan anyway.

I'm in a white GTI Sport. I'll look for other VW people and I'll bring some name tag stickers. The event will be a great time, so come on down.

Last edited:

Tronix13

Ready to race!
I'm also in a white GTI Sport [emoji4] Maybe we could plan for a location to meet up before the event. That way we can roll in together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NH_MKVII

Passed Driver's Ed
^ Tronix13, that is a good idea, but this is such an early event already! I'll be coming from the north.

If anyone is up for it, we can meet at the Target parking lot (1450 Greenland Rd, Greenland, NH) at 7:30. There's only one entrance. Drive to the far right as you enter the plaza and I'll be there. This location is less than 10min from the event, so it's perfect. Be sure to reply here if you want to meet. It will make it easy for us to drive to the event together and park.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Coffee and Car sounds interesting for this Sunday. Especially when I'm off work the following Monday.

If any of yall drag on NE Raceway Id be down for that too. Ill be making my first appearance Wednesday most likely. =)

I also own a white MK7.