GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R on order

plagueis

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19' Golf R
I just ordered myself a 2017 Golf R, I was told it could be 3 or 4 month wait. I haven't gotten any other information yet on it, what has been everyone else's experience on ordering their Golf R?

Russooo

Ready to race!
To be honest I'm in market myself for 2017 golf r , was going to special order but dealerships have been all over the place with how long it takes and I didn't want to put desposit down than wait till like may to receive my car , it's winter by me in north east so I was playing on picking mine up in March , if your willing to drive I'd say you can just call dealerships with in your tri state area and find one with your specifications without having to go thru process of ordering it ..

plagueis

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19' Golf R
To be honest I'm in market myself for 2017 golf r , was going to special order but dealerships have been all over the place with how long it takes and I didn't want to put desposit down than wait till like may to receive my car , it's winter by me in north east so I was playing on picking mine up in March , if your willing to drive I'd say you can just call dealerships with in your tri state area and find one with your specifications without having to go thru process of ordering it ..

I had my dealership check for me, all Manuals or the color I didn't want. I prefer DSG and wanted that sexy Lapis Blue :D did about 150mile radius check.

Russooo

Ready to race!
Most local dealerships will lie to you about golf r because they want your business !! Most won't do swap because they know they can sell them
On their own .. So they would rather suck you in & have you put special order in .. And of course I'm looking for DSG AS WELL I live in NYC/CT area the manual would get annoying after a while plus it's faster ! .. But what part of country do you live in ? Surprising you can't. Find one with your specs either way I would hold off on special order and I'm sure one will pop up in next month or 2 & you won't have to worry about the waiting game
For the special order .. Like the other guy said ordered his in September and still waiting ! I would hate that .. Some dealerships get first dibs on golf rs because of the amount of cars they sell ..

Btw love the lapis blue my mk4 Gli was that same color but I'm tired of it now , so I'm looking at the white or red version

plagueis

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19' Golf R
Most local dealerships will lie to you about golf r because they want your business !! Most won't do swap because they know they can sell them
On their own .. So they would rather suck you in & have you put special order in .. And of course I'm looking for DSG AS WELL I live in NYC/CT area the manual would get annoying after a while plus it's faster ! .. But what part of country do you live in ? Surprising you can't. Find one with your specs either way I would hold off on special order and I'm sure one will pop up in next month or 2 & you won't have to worry about the waiting game
For the special order .. Like the other guy said ordered his in September and still waiting ! I would hate that .. Some dealerships get first dibs on golf rs because of the amount of cars they sell ..

Idk my dealer has been pretty damn loyal to me, I've got my last 5 cars from them, agreed DSG VROOOM. I'm in Jacksonville, FL I check ever so often in the area. I was told I'll be getting my order number Wednesday Evening sometime, and that VW has been calling to confirm orders cause they've been getting customers who put in orders but don't get them cause they put it in the Dealers name rather than the customers name and forgetting to inform the customer an boom sell it. They were pretty straight up on the information, just they say they sometimes call sometimes they don't. Customer Order is suppose to get priority over dealer order apparently.

lauer.william

I just ordered myself a 2017 Golf R, I was told it could be 3 or 4 month wait. I haven't gotten any other information yet on it, what has been everyone else's experience on ordering their Golf R?
I work For a vw dealer in USA orders for a 2017 Golf R where done 2 months ago we are waiting for the 2018 allocations. The final distribution for the 2017 R was just done with remaining vehicles if you would like more information just message me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Russooo

Ready to race!
So Lindsey is BY FAR THE BEST DEAL FOR THE 2017 AUTO DSG I've called dealerships all over from PA to Mass VA JERSEY NY none can even come close match for the auto most are $1,000 above ... LINDSEY has it listed for 38,615 + 820 freight + 560 dealer and registration fees .. I'm at MSRP OF $39,997 than add in my CT sales tax at 6.35% which is 2,600 .. I'm walking out the door with my New car for $42,567 .. Please anyone tell me if you were able to beat that price FOR DSG NOT MANUAL

Going to pick up my car on Monday ! Already put deposit

plagueis

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19' Golf R
So Lindsey is BY FAR THE BEST DEAL FOR THE 2017 AUTO DSG I've called dealerships all over from PA to Mass VA JERSEY NY none can even come close match for the auto most are $1,000 above ... LINDSEY has it listed for 38,615 + 820 freight + 560 dealer and registration fees .. I'm at MSRP OF $39,997 than add in my CT sales tax at 6.35% which is 2,600 .. I'm walking out the door with my New car for $42,567 .. Please anyone tell me if you were able to beat that price FOR DSG NOT MANUAL

Going to pick up my car on Monday ! Already put deposit

I'll post up when I have the numbers for mine but I want to say I'm similarly priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVS_Mk7

I work For a vw dealer in USA orders for a 2017 Golf R where done 2 months ago we are waiting for the 2018 allocations. The final distribution for the 2017 R was just done with remaining vehicles if you would like more information just message me

Pm me when you have time please I'm not real familiar with this app. yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russooo

Ready to race!
Picked up my Golf R today , my girl photobombed the picture she was jealous of my "new baby" lol so far loving the car !!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 587

RobDMB

Passed Driver's Ed

Is it true that USA Golf R 2017 orders have stopped and dealers are waiting for 2018 allocations?