GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF MK7 VCDS TWEAKS

SHFT

Ready to race!
These are my logs , none of this works :(

And my laptop's battery can't hold more than 20 minutes, i'm pretty sure i might see something like "hellphase" and "dunkelphase" .

(ADP-(9)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion D 16) from not active to Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen) Sunday,21,December,2014,15:34:51:62939

(ADP-(12)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion E 16) from not active to Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen) Sunday,21,December,2014,15:35:16:62939

(ADP-(12)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion E 16) from Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen) to Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen); Auf- und Abdimmend mit p_t_blinken_rampe Sunday,21,December,2014,15:36:28:62939

(ADP-(9)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion D 16) from Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen) to Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen); Auf- und Abdimmend mit p_t_blinken_rampe Sunday,21,December,2014,15:36:48:62939

(ADP-(9)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion D 16) from Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen); Auf- und Abdimmend mit p_t_blinken_rampe to Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken Sunday,21,December,2014,15:37:46:62939

(ADP-(12)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion E 16) from Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen); Auf- und Abdimmend mit p_t_blinken_rampe to Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken Sunday,21,December,2014,15:38:01:62939

(ADP-(12)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion E 16) from Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken to not active Sunday,21,December,2014,15:38:19:62939

(ADP-(9)-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion D 16) from Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken to not active Sunday,21,December,2014,15:38:44:62939

Do any of the 16blk channels have: blinken links hellphase or blinken links dunkelphase as their values?

kenny.c

Ready to race!
Taken from Greg Roberts VCDS wiki

There a currently a couple of ways to fool the start system in to not activating.
By changing temperature conditions:

• Go to [19] CAN-Gateway
  • Go to Adaptation Channels
  • Change the following entries:
    • "Start/Stopp AußentemperaturVorgabe-MaximaleTemperatur" from -50 to 50
    • "Start/Stopp AußentemperaturVorgabe-MinimaleTemperatur" from -50 to 50
By changing minimum battery charge:

• Go to [19] CAN-Gateway
    • Start_stop_voltage_limit from 7.6v to 12v
Thanks
Ken

blackcat1

Banned
That will disable the Start Stop. What I wanted is to activate it by pressing the button if I want to, but for it to be disabled by default. This way you posted, if I want to enable it, I'll have to plug in the VCDS cable and change the settings...

There a currently a couple of ways to fool the start system in to not activating.

• Go to [19] CAN-Gateway

• Go to [19] CAN-Gateway
Thanks
Ken

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra

• Go to [19] CAN-Gateway

• Go to [19] CAN-Gateway
Thanks
Ken

I would say you have both originals in this tread…. No need to consult Greg Roberts in this case since he refers to this golfmk7 forum :D.

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16368&postcount=12

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18303&postcount=35

Just do it and live happy without S/S!

/Peter

blackcat1

Banned
Yep, but both will disable start stop permanently. You can't re-activate it by the dash button.

Maybe something similar to how the ESP settings are changed would do it?

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
Yep, but both will disable start stop permanently. You can't re-activate it by the dash button.

Maybe something similar to how the ESP settings are changed would do it?

I’m glad to get rid of it permanently, no need for it ever.

If you just want the memory function to hold your last choice via the S/S switch Stemei shop DE can provide you with a solution. Sorry but it’s in German….

http://shop.stemei.de/de/start-stopp-automatik-memory-modul-ssam-modul-vw-audi-seat-skoda

If you don’t speak German.....google translate :).

/Peter

blackcat1

Banned
Umm interesting seems the module intercepts a bunch of wires to do it? Damn there must be a bit you change on VCDS and it reverses the default behavior of that little sucker...

I’m glad to get rid of it permanently, no need for it ever.

If you just want the memory function to hold your last choice via the S/S switch Stemei shop DE can provide you with a solution. Sorry but it’s in German….

http://shop.stemei.de/de/start-stopp-automatik-memory-modul-ssam-modul-vw-audi-seat-skoda

If you don’t speak German.....google translate :).

/Peter

Umit-G

Post up your map!

I can't do it , i followed the instruction , but it ain't create central electric map ,
Maybe because of the version of the vcds program,

"Use CAN only" section is not selectable , maybe it's the problem,

i can get only the auto scan file

View attachment Log-WVWZZZAUZDW123260.zip

Anyway , i dig it little bit , and these channel's set value is hellphase

and

new value options:

channel list :

but i can't find dunkelphase channel because of my f.ckin laptop battery is dead,

I hope, i can give you an idea :)

Last edited: