GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf GTD estate announced

martgadget

Passed Driver's Ed
I do think they missed a trick with no 4wd. BMW putting x-drive on many models and finally the DULL A3 manual quattro has finally gone back on the Audi site , but the gtd really can't put all that power down on the front shoes as we all know pulling away at junctions and spinning in 3rd when overtaking, yet I suppose they think this will canibalise the overpriced a3 sales

martgadget

Passed Driver's Ed
Ps - they will sell 3 estate golfs total like the rest. You never see them around lol

Vrs estate looks nicer but is pricey once you kit it out with the same toys as standard on gtd

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
That's the trade off with anything in the vw group. Skoda and seat are cheaper but the standard kit on the vw's is higher. If you but just the bog standard car with no extras then the others are cheaper than the VW.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Add this to the list of cool VW's we don't get in the United States.

James75

Go Kart Champion
That's the trade off with anything in the vw group. Skoda and seat are cheaper but the standard kit on the vw's is higher. If you but just the bog standard car with no extras then the others are cheaper than the VW.

You pay for the badge with VW - but that's no issue really, that's individual choice.

Skoda's are cool because they just are, a kind of anti hero.

Seat's - well no one has worked out what Seat's are, very good cars, but there's no real identity, the 'Spanish Flair' marketing tag is, well, it's marketing....

Audi's, in particular the A3 seem now to be for people who want to drive very fast as close to you as possible. I say particularly the A3 because i have come to notice one or two standard spec A3's taking 'offence' with the GTD and insisting on trying to race, which is a nonsense. Surely all A3 drivers know i deeply jealous of their pop up sat nav and rotary controller, or knob (which seems a more appropriate description).

James

Henry Blum

the bruce, allrack is coming this summer, 4WD included, but [/url=http://carsintrend.com/2015-volkswagen-golf-alltrack-release-date-specs-price/]i see no GTD mentioned.[/url]What can you say about Skoda Octavia A7 as it [/url=http://carsintrend.com/2015-volkswagen-golf-alltrack-release-date-specs-price/]built on the same platform[/url] they say?

CELT100

Ready to race!
Ps - they will sell 3 estate golfs total like the rest. You never see them around lol

Vrs estate looks nicer but is pricey once you kit it out with the same toys as standard on gtd
Ive seen quite a few VW Golf Estates around. They're not as common as the hatchback, but there are some around.