GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

getting into vape

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
well... i really wanna get into vaping. i smoke hookah a bit too much and wanna cut it down with vape

ive tried the cheapo $20 ones, but wanna invest in a good set up. note that im a complete noob when it comes to vape.

can anyone explain how they work? i know you have the oil and a battery.. and it basically "cooks" the oil, but i know there is more to it

also.. what should i start off with? what set up? id prefer to keep it under $100. any flavor recommendations? im a huge fan of anything minty.

im gonna be visiting a shop this weekend and see what they recommend, but from experience, the shops wanna sell you the most expensive thing, and not the best

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
well... i really wanna get into vaping. i smoke hookah a bit too much and wanna cut it down with vape

ive tried the cheapo $20 ones, but wanna invest in a good set up. note that im a complete noob when it comes to vape.

can anyone explain how they work? i know you have the oil and a battery.. and it basically "cooks" the oil, but i know there is more to it

also.. what should i start off with? what set up? id prefer to keep it under $100. any flavor recommendations? im a huge fan of mint.

im gonna be visiting a shop this weekend and see what they recommend, but from experience, the shops wanna sell you the most expensive thing, and not the best

While I don't like this, just PM the Butcher. Remember, the real KWISS? He is pretty well versed on vaping.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
While I don't like this, just PM the Butcher. Remember, the real KWISS? He is pretty well versed on vaping.

I forgot about the butch.

Sent via a microwave.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
WTFISTHISCRAP

bialymike

Ready to race!
Ive, had the darwin sold by nhaler for the last 2 years. Its nice.

Has adjustable voltage so you can dial in how much flavor and throat hit you want. Has a screen so you see exactly what's going with how many volts you set it at and the ohms of the atomizer as well as the battery level. Also, its battery is internal so its rechargeable.

Since I've had it for so long, my screen has given out on me but still hits flawlessly. The battery isn't as great as when I first got it, but I can get a good full days vape out of it.

Its a little pricey, but I definitely recommend it if you plan on seriously switching to vaping or cutting back on the real stuff. I would definitely look into it if I were you.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2