GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General APR Discussion.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Look what i just found in the latest european car mag

RSC Technology allows for maximum gas flow, but eliminates in-toilet resonance, ultimately allowing for safe and inconspicuous consumption of Really Spicy Chili.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I wondering how they will be able to stay in business with all this mess

Oh don't worry, they'll stay in business. For now, at least. They've got bigger issues than empty resonators.

What's truly irritating that their bad habits and antics (and the tomfoolery of other companies as well) continue to perpetuate the industry relatively unchecked.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone have the tl;dr?? What's changed since the investment group takeover? All I see are posts about chili. [emoji1]

haha! there is no Tl;DR for this shit show.

but here goes:

APRRSC like france pre revolution.
guy banned here on par with arin spills beans on RSC "tech".
common folk demand answers.
Marie Arin-toinett says "Lets them watch us eat chili"
Revolt gets quashed when mods start shutting down all the anti france threads.
Business as usual.

McFuzz

Go Kart Champion
haha! there is no Tl;DR for this shit show.

but here goes:

APRRSC like france pre revolution.
guy banned here on par with arin spills beans on RSC "tech".
common folk demand answers.
Marie Arin-toinett says "Lets them watch us eat chili"
Revolt gets quashed when mods start shutting down all the anti france threads.
Business as usual.

:lol::lol::lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Lastly, does anyone stop and think that Corsa is at fault for the "hollow" RSC exhausts? That wasn't caused by APR. Actions afterwards, im sure arent of people's approval yet, but they will be corrected.

You clearly have not been paying attention.

Corsa just made what APR told them too.

RSC is wig hair from the Whig party.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
67 people viewing the sub forum where the APR threads discussing their bad business pratices used to be located.

3 people viewing this one.

Go to golfmk7, it's still front and center. People are quoting you over there as a wise man. Karen @ AnalPenetrationRevolution is still trying to save face in there, and failing as horribly as ever. He even took it a step further in trying to blame the competitors for their issues, and claimed the customers who are falling for it are being dumb.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
not that I've had an issue with apr or anything, but i wanna try different tune on the mk7, like unitronic and perhaps their dsg tune too.

I'm leaving it stock for awhile now on the engine side of things. I'll let all the other owners be ginea pigs for a while, to see what's really reliable. No more taking these shady tuning companies at word of mouth: "Sure, it makes 450 torque at 1200 rpm, but it's just as reliable as the stock tuning." :rolleyes:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Lastly, does anyone stop and think that Corsa is at fault for the "hollow" RSC exhausts? That wasn't caused by APR. Actions afterwards, im sure arent of people's approval yet, but they will be corrected.

Jump off the APR buttplug for a second, sonny.

APR marketed their exhausts for years as having RSC technology as illustrated below:

Meanwhile, we've all seen what's actually inside an RSC resonator. Corsa isn't at fault here, that ball is in APR's mouth.