GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Dash and Center Console Trim

delfisi

Car(s)
mk7 alltrack
Made some changes to my interior, hoping some folks here might be able to use these parts. Discounts on multiple items, and all items include free CONUS shipping, Already priced to sell, but open to reasonable offers. More pics of anything available upon request.

- OEM Mib2 6.5" Discover Infotainment screen, works perfectly. Brackets intact. Includes removal keys - $60 (SOLD)

- Infotainment screen surround for 6.5" screen 5GM819728 - $20 (SOLD)

- Speedometer/Instrument cluster trim - $20

- Shift surround for push start/keyless start - $30

- Shift surround for keyed start (NOT push start) in *Polar Night* (slightly darker than the rest of the available trim) brand new never installed - $85 (SOLD)

- left vent, small crack on left side, but not very noticeable when installed. - $10

- Recirculation flap motor. Brand new, never installed - $25

- Rear vent USB charger + harness - $30 (SOLD)

- Wireless Charging Qi cubby, adds wireless carplay and charging. Brand new never, installed - $45 (SOLD)

Open to offers on all items and better deals on bundles.

IMG_7194.jpgIMG_7202.jpgIMG_7206.jpgIMG_7222.jpgIMG_7209.jpgIMG_7217.jpgIMG_7204.jpg

Last edited:

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Hard to tell in the pics, but I am guessing this is the lighter gray from the MK7 Alltrack and not the darker Polar Night gray trim from the Mk7.5?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
- Rear vent USB charger + harness - $30

I assume that's just the actual charger piece and harness, or does it have the entire trim piece as well?

1680011084267.png

delfisi

Car(s)
mk7 alltrack
Hard to tell in the pics, but I am guessing this is the lighter gray from the MK7 Alltrack and not the darker Polar Night gray trim from the Mk7.5?
The brand new shift surround is Polar Night from the MK7.5, but the rest is MK7 Alltrack grey.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I will include the trim as well, but you will have to transfer your vents over from your existing trim.

That's fine. And is it the version with 2x USB, or 1x USB & 1x USB-C?

I'll take it either way, just curious. Will send a PM.

delfisi

Car(s)
mk7 alltrack
I've got a number of these items still available, I've cut prices on all of them and even better deals on bundles. Free shipping to CONUS on everything.