GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Avant Garde M140 Gold

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
I am selling 4 AG M140 wheels powder coated Roman Gold. They are 18x8.5 + 45 , use ball seat bolts, 57.1 CB , and 21.5 lbs each.

They are in MINT condition visually but there is just one problem. For some reason 2 out of the four are wobbling on the balance machine, one of them is barely wobbling, and one of them is perfectly fine. I am not sure what is wrong with them, and not sure how to fix them. There are no bends visually, so not sure what the problem is.

Anyways, I don't want to deal with these wheels anymore, so I am going to try and let them go for $450. These would be perfect wheels if somebody knows how to fix wheels or use them for a show or an event.

The tire guys said that if you put the two wobbling ones in the back you shouldn't feel too much vibration, but I never rode them so I am not sure.

If you want any more pictures I can post them. I will put some quick pictures that I took today.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• wheel 4.jpg
    wheel 4.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 1,071
  • wheel 3.jpg
    wheel 3.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 1,182
  • wheel 2.jpg
    wheel 2.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 1,151
  • Wheel 1.jpg
    Wheel 1.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 1,073
Last edited:

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
how much do they wobble?

two of them wobble pretty bad. to my eye I couldn't tell but that's what they said at the shop

Edit: I am letting them go for cheap because I am unsure if they are fixable. The powder coating itself cost me $450. The funny thing is that to the naked eye I can't see anything. No bends, cracks, or anything.
These would be great if somebody can fix them, or maybe they can be balanced out to zero? I did not want to deal with it because I plan on tracking my car, so I got forgestar f14 with PSS.

Last edited:

rcsummers

Ready to race!
these are extremely tempting, I just wish I was local to you so I could look at them.

I'm trying to think of what the wobble could be from. Maybe the tire shop did a hack job of mounting tires? Maybe they didn't tighten them down on the balance machine enough.

And did you put them on your car to see if they actually wobble, or did you just take the shops word for it?

Its very odd they wobble, when there is no visible signs of damage.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
these are extremely tempting, I just wish I was local to you so I could look at them.

I'm trying to think of what the wobble could be from. Maybe the tire shop did a hack job of mounting tires? Maybe they didn't tighten them down on the balance machine enough.

And did you put them on your car to see if they actually wobble, or did you just take the shops word for it?

Its very odd they wobble, when there is no visible signs of damage.

Yeah i have no idea. I never put them on my car because then I would have to pay to mount and unmount them. It's really upsetting because these are such beautiful wheels. I'm putting them up for cheap because I'm not sure what the issue is. It also gives the next person wiggle room in the price to fix them if needed. If you want I can send you detailed pictures

gundamg14

Ready to race!
On the same boat so tempting but the whole wobble worries me that they may just end up sitting around catching dust. Good luck with the sale.