GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2018 MK7.5 GTI S 6MT Black - 1 Owner - The Woodlands, TX - $25k

greens

Ready to race!
Sale price = $21,500

Mileage = 58,420

I purchased this car new in February 2019 from Volkswagen of The Woodlands in The Woodlands, TX with 7 miles on the dash. It has been obsessively taken care off. Redline 5W40 in it since the 1000 mile mark with the oil changed every 5000 miles after. Czech Republic OEM oil filter used each time. The motor doesn't burn a single drop between oil changes. Coolant, Transmission fluid, Brake/Clutch fluid, factory spark plugs, engine air filter and in cabin filter all taken care of at 30k miles.

The car is 100% stock. A clean slate. Never tuned. Never piggy backed. Had always planned for a stage one tune in the future but chose to preserve the extended warranty VW offered for the 2018/2019 models.

It has been located in Texas its entire life with yearly trips to Georgia for The Masters golf tournament and to visit family.

Warranty
Car still has an available 18 months or 14k miles factory bumper to bumper warranty (People's First 6 Year / 72k Mile Warranty) and is transferable.

Interior
I challenge you to find another used GTI with an interior as flawless as this one. The GTI logo on the steering wheel and the control screen still have the factory peel off plastic in place. I have had beach towels laid down covering all seating surfaces to protect them since the day of purchase. I don't think I've ever had a single passenger in the back of the car. Most of the time the rear backs are laid down to extend the hatch area and protect the seats. Zero bolster wear in the common spot on the driver's seat from where people grab the seat to enter and exit the vehicle. No scratches on any of the piano black interior trim.

Exterior
Zero dings or dents anywhere on the car. Garaged or under a car port each day. The usual wear and tear to the paint on the front end of any car from interstate travel at 58k miles. No touch up paint has ever been applied.

Repairs
The sole warranty repair has been a front passenger side wheel bearing. Aside from that nothing.

Extras to be included
OBD11 Pro scan tool
ECS bleeder block and clutch delay delete cable still in their original packaging. Bought these nearly two years ago and never got around to installing them.
OEM mud flaps NIB. Purchased but never installed.
(7) OEM oil filters. Bought a ten pack off of Amazon and only used three so far.
NGK Ruthenium HX LFER7BHX spark plugs. New box of 4. Planned to install these at 60k miles.
The additional OEM floormats with red trim and GTI logo in red are still in the plastic bag new, never opened. The plastic blocks storage system thing is also in the bag never opened.
Original Moroney window sticker, owner's manuals, (2) key fobs, etc.

Please contact me with any questions. If you are in the Houston area and would like to come see the vehicle let me know.

Last edited: