GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Freshly installed ST X Coilovers šŸ˜

tbell6

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Just had these installed along with new strut/shock mounts, strut bearings and new hardware. Also did the fender screw mod and threw on an all track belly pan.

So far so good.

What does everyone think of the ride height? Iā€™m a little undecided if I want to raise it a tad.

Attachments

• IMG_5959.jpeg
    IMG_5959.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5961.jpeg
    IMG_5961.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5967.jpeg
    IMG_5967.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 185

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
Getting it aligned soon, right? Don't sleep on that! When the toe is out of whack it destroys tires quickly (lowering adds positive front and negative rear). I destroyed a brand new set of tires in 2 weeks once as I didn't find time to get it aligned.

tbell6

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Getting it aligned soon, right? Don't sleep on that! When the toe is out of whack it destroys tires quickly (lowering adds positive front and negative rear). I destroyed a brand new set of tires in 2 weeks once as I didn't find time to get it aligned.

Yeah the shop recommended I wait a week.

Marticroft

Car(s)
Golf Gti Mk7.5
This is my motor which Iā€™m wanting to install Coilovers but have 19ā€ Brescias on at the moment. Will I be able to install the St X Coilovers with 19ā€ alloys? This is a daily driver
IMG_6755.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
@tbell6 ride height looks perfect. I'm about to replace my stock shocks/struts with VWR Racingline shocks/struts to match my springs. But I was considering the ST X as well... your pics are kinda making me regret my decision haha...

tbell6

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
@tbell6 ride height looks perfect. I'm about to replace my stock shocks/struts with VWR Racingline shocks/struts to match my springs. But I was considering the ST X as well... your pics are kinda making me regret my decision haha...

I was originally going to do Eibach springs with Koni Yellow shocks and changed my mind last second and returned them.

For what itā€™s worth these ride pretty smooth šŸ‘Œ