GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::: FAS Tuning ::: HPA Motorsports - MQB Core Interlock Dog Bone Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktbaird

Passed Driver's Ed
Received mine and looking forward to install however no instructions :/ Can someone send a link to written instructions or a video?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Received mine and looking forward to install however no instructions :/ Can someone send a link to written instructions or a video?

[FONT=&quot]I don't have one from HPA since they never provided one. Here is a link for MK5/MK6 for reference. It will be self-explanatory once you get in there.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.hpamotorsport.com/isheets/HVW-904-Core%20Interlock%20Dog%20Bone%20Mount%20Install%20Instructions.pdf

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Torque specs are as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the larger bolt supplied - the one that goes through the red "puck" - 100nm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the smaller bolt supplied - the one that secures the dog bone "arm" to the factory mount - 70nm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the two bolts that you remove and re-install to attach the factory mount to the transmission - 40nm[/FONT]

Hope this helps.

ktbaird

Passed Driver's Ed

[FONT=&quot]I don't have one from HPA since they never provided one. Here is a link for MK5/MK6 for reference. It will be self-explanatory once you get in there.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.hpamotorsport.com/isheets/HVW-904-Core%20Interlock%20Dog%20Bone%20Mount%20Install%20Instructions.pdf

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Torque specs are as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the larger bolt supplied - the one that goes through the red "puck" - 100nm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the smaller bolt supplied - the one that secures the dog bone "arm" to the factory mount - 70nm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the two bolts that you remove and re-install to attach the factory mount to the transmission - 40nm[/FONT]

Hope this helps.
Thanks for this info!

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
More HPA dogbone mounts just arrived and are ready to ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.