Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it has many meanings over time.....

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I'm a butcher, not of the animal type.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
Well, the shack really isn't a shack after all......It all came out of a Sig I did for a goof on the Audi TT forum of Audiworld many years ago. A few graphics, a logo or 2 with the help of Bob (ZGTT) and my son, and here we are. I've been fooling around with cars since I was a kid. There have been 63 in the stable to date (not including the 25 Honda company cars from my years in the Motorcycle Division of that Co). My wife has known me for 62 of these so to say she's patient is an understatement.

My original "Shack" sig on Audiworld:

Link

Ready to race!
Big fan of Shigeru Miyamoto with Legend of Zelda being my favorite video game franchise of all time.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Dj, used to be a dj
United, big manchester united fan

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I'm a magician. Some of you may prefer an alliance approved magician, but I'm working it out with them.

And they're not tricks, they're illusions, Michael.

kaptaink

Ready to race!
when I was in college I captained a boat on Lake Ontario for a Toronto radio station for a few summers. First name is Kevin so my buds started calling me kaptainkev

Mully - nicley done - but you gotta post more of her!!!

mully short for mulligan. I used milfhntr and mully34dluvr in the past. my wife is a mom and has nice bolt on 34 d's.

Last edited:

Outkasted24

Hoping to Own a GTI Soon
Outkast is my All Time Favorite Music Group.. and I've seen myself as an Outcast at times, I'm not a follower.

24, Is the age I was when I came up with the name and has come to be my Favorite Number.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
more pics needed of mully's hotty MILF wife.