GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I guess so. Almost uncomfortable really. It lurched a lot from a stand still too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I sorta like it man... feels like my DSG is falling apart more then it was a few days ago :p

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Even after dsg adaptation it does feel a little more clunky on the stage 2 file. I like it too. My wife is scared to drive my car anymore, so not a problem. She'd likely hate it now.

Sent from my K01A using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I know Chris is usually not very receptive to feedback :D but if you are all feeling the same way about the file, send him an email, each of you, with logs so he can see where he can improve the file.

JSoler

Ready to race!
Yeah I guess so. Almost uncomfortable really. It lurched a lot from a stand still too.

Mine did not ever lurch. Did you do the adaptation immediately after flashing with trans fluid temp up to at least 30° C?

The only issue I get is this random 3rd gear thing where at full throttle in 2nd at redline or 3rd at redline the car doesn't know to go up or down.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JSoler

Ready to race!
I know Chris is usually not very receptive to feedback :D but if you are all feeling the same way about the file, send him an email, each of you, with logs so he can see where he can improve the file.
Lol... Right now I'm getting him to email me back on the regular and doing tons of testing with him. Don't ruin a good thing just yet. I've sent about 50 emails the last 3 days and he's replied about 55 times. Lol he'll email and then go, oh, also this... Etc this is the most he's ever said I think

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Lol... Right now I'm getting him to email me back on the regular and doing tons of testing with him. Don't ruin a good thing just yet. I've sent about 50 emails the last 3 days and he's replied about 55 times. Lol he'll email and then go, oh, also this... Etc this is the most he's ever said I think

For the DSG tune specifically?

Yeah in the past month or so he has been responding more often :D Port injection tables next.

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
Yes I did complete the adaptation and the test drive as best as I could. When I leave during normal driving from a stop there is a pretty bad shudder and then the 1-2 shift almost always bucks pretty bad. I do have a dogbone mount though. Not sure if that matters

BrianThatCoolGuy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘22 GTI 6MT
Yes I did complete the adaptation and the test drive as best as I could. When I leave during normal driving from a stop there is a pretty bad shudder and then the 1-2 shift almost always bucks pretty bad. I do have a dogbone mount though. Not sure if that matters

Im experiencing the same thing. I think I'll be going back to the stage 1 tune until these issues are fixed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i

Me too. Kind of lurches when taking off in first gear and the shifts are quite noticeable. Almost like the clutch is not quite in sinc with the throttle.

After driving a little more it seems like the clutch is fully engaging a little too soon from a stop in 1st gear, which is causing the slight lurch when slowly starting out. Don't really mind the more positive shifting between gears though.

Last edited:

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
Im experiencing the same thing. I think I'll be going back to the stage 1 tune until these issues are fixed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Same. It's a shame because I like how it holds gears longer in drive compared to stage 1 but that is it. I don't like anything else about it. I took my dogbone mount out and the shuddering is improved but there is still a ton of bucking, etc. Problem is when I flashed it changed my box code (which is why I'm now seeing stage 1 v1.2 instead of stage 1 v1)

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Am I the only one enjoying the stage 2 dsg without any issues? Hopefully it gets sorted quick.