GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

droiddavid91

Sorry, should've been more clear. There's no range, it's either 0 or 14.6, nothing more or less. Before I flashed to eurodyne it would actually fluctuate and I knew key points in my head to adjust for atmospheric pressure. Now it's either 0 or 14.6 even when on the throttle in what should be a partial vacuum it still shows 14.6.

Turbo4banger

Sorry, should've been more clear. There's no range, it's either 0 or 14.6, nothing more or less. Before I flashed to eurodyne it would actually fluctuate and I knew key points in my head to adjust for atmospheric pressure. Now it's either 0 or 14.6 even when on the throttle in what should be a partial vacuum it still shows 14.6.

The ED tune breaks it. Same happened to me. What yr is you car.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
The stock gauge doesn't read accurate either I believe you need to subtract 14.1 or something around that range from the listed on the screen.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Uh, just noticed this on the 7.0.8 update. Anyone play around with it yet? Boost and octane options.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Uh, just noticed this on the 7.0.8 update. Anyone play around with it yet? Boost and octane options.

We're not sure if it's released to the public yet, but try to see if you can play with it.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I just checked mine and it says features not enabled for this file lol probably another 16 weeks.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
I just checked mine and it says features not enabled for this file lol probably another 16 weeks.

Ah. I wonder if it means adding boost on top of the boost on the tune, and or just adding boost from stock as well. Hopefully we find out soon. This is pretty awesome, if that's the case.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Just tried it myself, gave me the same message. So it seems it will be for adding boost to tunes, as it says the file doesn't allow it, just yet.

I also updated my DSG tune, as I just saw that the software went from 1.0 to 1.3. Couldn't find a changlelog anywhere to see what was tweaked.

Also just got done installing a CTS dogbone insert as well :D

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Just tried it myself, gave me the same message. So it seems it will be for adding boost to tunes, as it says the file doesn't allow it, just yet.

I also updated my DSG tune, as I just saw that the software went from 1.0 to 1.3. Couldn't find a changlelog anywhere to see what was tweaked.

Also just got done installing a CTS dogbone insert as well :D

Well find out soon! Cool I'll check out the dsg file. Any changes in driving? He might have raised the torque limits to prep for the adjustable file? Who knows he doesn't say much to the public.
Edit: I just checked my files and mine is still stage 1. No changes to anything on my end.

Last edited:

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Well find out soon! Cool I'll check out the dsg file. Any changes in driving? He might have raised the torque limits to prep for the adjustable file? Who knows he doesn't say much to the public.

I didn't get a chance to test after the update, but I'll be seeing if there are any differences on my way to work tomorrow with normal driving, and maybe some spirited, if the traffic allows lol. Let us know if you get a chance before I do :p

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I didn't get a chance to test after the update, but I'll be seeing if there are any differences on my way to work tomorrow with normal driving, and maybe some spirited, if the traffic allows lol. Let us know if you get a chance before I do :p

There is no file update for my DSG It's still stage 1.0 and were both 2016's. Strange how you have the stage 1.3, but maybe you're a random beta selector? lol try to see if you can adjust the boost/timing file.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
There is no file update for my DSG It's still stage 1.0 and were both 2016's. Strange how you have the stage 1.3, but maybe you're a random beta selector? lol try to see if you can adjust the boost/timing file.

Yea, I'm 2016 as well lol. I tried with the boost selection. It gave me the same message you got, after the read, sadly, lol :(

billyarison

Ready to race!
Hey guys so just got my car back on the road a few days ago and seems to all running ok with the new is38. But noticing that the car is auto shifting well before redline, and power is spotty, I have a new intercooler in route. But wanna make sure the rs7 plugs are still in the heat range?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys so just got my car back on the road a few days ago and seems to all running ok with the new is38. But noticing that the car is auto shifting well before redline, and power is spotty, I have a new intercooler in route. But wanna make sure the rs7 plugs are still in the heat range?

Reflash the DSG. Some times when the battery is disconnected the car will feel sluggish and weird, but it will get better the more you drive.