GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroCode MQB Spherical Sway bar links (adjustable) AND MORE MQB PARTS ON SALE!!

info@eurocode

Ready to race!
Sale end date is Feb 1st!

Kick off the new year with some EuroCode suspension/performance bits for your MQB VW designed and manufactured in the USA!

HAPPY NEW YEAR VeeDub lovers!!!

Eurocode ÜSS Front Spherical Adjustable End Links - MQB for AWD & FWD models Retail $119.99 Now $99.99 Click here

Eurocode ÜSS Rear Spherical Adjustable End Links - MQB for AWD & FWD models Retail $95.99 Now $79.99 Click here

Eurocode ÜSS Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm - MQB for AWD & FWD models Retail $199.99 Now $169.99 Click here

Eurocode ÜSS MK7 Golf/GTI/Golf Front Upper Strut Chassis Brace - MQB for AWD & FWD models Retail $249.99 Now $199.99 Click here

Eurocode ÜSS MK7 Golf/GTI/Golf Rear Chassis Brace - MQB for AWD & FWD models Retail $249.00 Now $159.99 Click here

EuroCode Polyurethane Engine Mount Insert (Sport or Race) - MQB for AWD & FWD models Retail $34.95 Now $19.95 Click here

Eurocode Tunnel Brace - MQB for FWD models Retail $399.99 Now $299.99 Click here

Eurocode 2.0T Downpipe Stainless Steel Testpipe - MQB for FWD models Retail $499.99 Now $349.99 Click here

Last edited:

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
If only the Canadian dollar was better, I promised myself not to spend any money till it gets better.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
If only the Canadian dollar was better, I promised myself not to spend any money till it gets better.
What if the exchange rate situation improves, but the sale has ended? You can save more from the sale than you can from a better exchange rate.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
What if the exchange rate situation improves, but the sale has ended? You can save more from the sale than you can from a better exchange rate.

Actually the only thing that really saves more with the sale than waiting for the exchange rate to improve is the chassis brace. The Canadian dollar is VERY bad right now. $1 Canadian is only worth $0.71 American.