GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

eBay side skirts

afman916

Ready to race!
You can buy new GTI side skirts and change out. Did the body get damaged?
I think ECS Tuning would offer.

Sorry, I really meant the body area right underneath the side skirts, like right where side skirt bolts to the body.

So I'm looking to hide that area that faces the ground, and about an inch or two coming up the side then.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
I ordered these from Ali. Shipping is a killer but they look identical to R skirts. I'm trying to hide some body damage as well similar to yours.

GOLFLIATH R STYLE unpainted ABS racing car bodykit side skirts for Volkswagen VW Golf 7 MK7 2014 2015 2016
http://s.aliexpress.com/mQ3mmeee?fromSns=Copy to clipboard

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Nice, let me know when they get here man may go with these pending your approval haha. I can't quite tell from the pics, how do they mount?
For sure. They mount from underneath via already existing body cutouts and existing splash shield holes. 3M tape can be used along the top edge or some body panel glue.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Nice, let me know when they get here man may go with these pending your approval haha. I can't quite tell from the pics, how do they mount?
Got them today. Will try to mock up the install over the weekend to make sure everything lines up before having them painted. Here are some pics.

afman916

Ready to race!
Got them today. Will try to mock up the install over the weekend to make sure everything lines up before having them painted.

Great, thanks man. I'm wavering back and forth between the eBay ones and the ones you nabbed from Ali. Had you checked out the eBay ones and decided against them? Just trying to understand main differences, as all one can really go off is the respective pics.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Great, thanks man. I'm wavering back and forth between the eBay ones and the ones you nabbed from Ali. Had you checked out the eBay ones and decided against them? Just trying to understand main differences, as all one can really go off is the respective pics.
I did see eBay ones. The reason I went with these as they are exact replica of R skirts including mounting point underneath the body whereas eBay ones don't have those mounting points. I wouldn't be surprised if they all are made at the same factory in China haha.