GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diablo 3

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I still feel like a noob docking around with lvl 37. Not much time to play unfortunately, but I have seen some of the ridiculousness in Inferno on Youtube....

kashak

Ready to race!
I'd have to say you're not missing much guys. It's not the difficulty that's retarded, it's the itemization/mechanics. I actually like the difficulty, but farming bosses in d2 was more fun and rewarding no matter how hard it is to believe for some.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
I'd have to say you're not missing much guys. It's not the difficulty that's retarded, it's the itemization/mechanics. I actually like the difficulty, but farming bosses in d2 was more fun and rewarding no matter how hard it is to believe for some.

i feel the same

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Right now there in talks to re-do the Legendary items' stats in a patch because most of the rares you find in the game have better stats than the legendary items which is really sad

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Right now there in talks to re-do the Legendary items' stats in a patch because most of the rares you find in the game have better stats than the legendary items which is really sad

yeah I heard that too, should be good. I was really disappointed in most of the legendary items I saw so far. Overall I think they will improve the game over time with tons of patches, so it will continue to get better.

kashak

Ready to race!
yeah I heard that too, should be good. I was really disappointed in most of the legendary items I saw so far. Overall I think they will improve the game over time with tons of patches, so it will continue to get better.

Still retarded...wizards running with 2h axes, swords and bows...that's just a very poor design. Why they had to change it from d2 is beyond me. I don't care about rmah, or ah in general. Dps based on weapon damage...wow 2.0 comes to mind. Top unique weapon dmg is what, 800? Is this alpha or beta test?
I know some might argue that diablo 3 is a good arpg game(which in some sense it is), but it's not diablo.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
$9 for a normal difficulty yellow ring. :D

Congratulations on your successful auction in Diablo III!
Item name
Destiny Abomination
Time of transaction
11 Aug 2012 07:37 AM PDT
Sale price
$12.00
Transaction fee
$1.00
Transfer fee
$1.65
Applicable taxes
$0.00