GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
man this forum died... i used to be able to come back like every hour and have tens of post to read and comment on.. now a days im lucky if a thread gets a comment by mid day...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
lostk hasnt logged in since 15May.... banned is probable?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
man this forum died... i used to be able to come back like every hour and have tens of post to read and comment on.. now a days im lucky if a thread gets a comment by mid day...

Oh ffs dude this is a Golf forum, not an Off-Topic forum. Other forums still see activity. Just because this sub-forum is dead doesn't mean the entire forum is dead.

And even when it was "active", it was usually the same 5-7 people posting constantly. I wouldn't consider that "active" personally. The general forums still see more activity, which is the whole point of this web site IMO.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Oh ffs dude this is a Golf forum, not an Off-Topic forum. Other forums still see activity. Just because this sub-forum is dead doesn't mean the entire forum is dead.

And even when it was "active", it was usually the same 5-7 people posting constantly. I wouldn't consider that "active" personally. The general forums still see more activity, which is the whole point of this web site IMO.
FFS dude i was referring to the whole forum not this sub. Yesterday it took 4 hours for somebody to bump a single thread in the entire forum.