GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Apparently Pequod's does frozen pizzas like the other places do. Burt would have never let that shit fly.

Still debating do I bring back Pequod's for these N.E. folks to try real Chicago deep dish, or do I just go with the classic Giordanos?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Apparently Pequod's does frozen pizzas like the other places do. Burt would have never let that shit fly.

Still debating do I bring back Pequod's for these N.E. folks to try real Chicago deep dish, or do I just go with the classic Giordanos?
Ban yourself and never return to Chicago for recommending Giordano's as a classic Chicago deep.

The horror.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
You guys have both never had a Chicago deep dish and it shows.

n00bs.
I have. Cheesy tomato soup in a bread bowl isnt a pizza

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Date and time you were in Chicago and which pizza did you get?
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the response I was looking for. You want me to sift through 42069 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the response I was looking for. You want me to sift through 42069 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
I knew you've never had it.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Ban yourself and never return to Chicago for recommending Giordano's as a classic Chicago deep.

The horror.
Giordano's is the classic "my first pizza" of deep dish. Better than Lou's, Uno's or Gino's.

If you want real deep dish you have two choices. Burt's place or Pequods. I haven't been back to Burt's place since he died but I heard the recipe hasn't changed much.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1668542826463.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

(you need to fix that in the first post; the OG copypasta had it spelled "reaponse", and the typo adds to the charm)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

(you need to fix that in the first post; the OG copypasta had it spelled "reaponse", and the typo adds to the charm)
Nope

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Take them to Little Caesar’s duhh

Status
Not open for further replies.