GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
They'll never give it PS/XB levels of power, but the SoC on the Switch hasn't changed since launch. The OLED model got the same SoC.

When the games are coded right, you don't need the extra power. Breath of the Wild is a beautiful game, for example. Where the lack of power goes wrong is when popular AAA titles get ported to Switch. Stuff like Witcher 3 runs MEGA NERFED on the Switch.
Nintendo will never change any part of their business model.

All the games Nintendo fans love don't do it for me so I'm just not a Nintendo guy. I was just havin a laugh with generic Nintendo bashing 😋

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Nintendo will never change any part of their business model.

All the games Nintendo fans love don't do it for me so I'm just not a Nintendo guy. I was just having a laugh with generic Nintendo bashing 😋

That's fair, I'm a big fan of most of the first party Nintendo titles, so it's the only console I really care about. And I have my PC for anything else. PS doesn't have enough exclusive titles (that I'm into) to convince me to buy one. Though... playing GT7 would be neat.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
We grabbed a switch oled for the kids Xmas gift.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I got a switch I need to sell online lol

Bought one when it first came out, got a few games, and then didn't care about any of them and gave up on trying to like Nintendo.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
We have an OG one and a Lite. When Animal Crossing came out at the height of lockdowns, My wife wanted a second one so she could have a second southern hemisphere island. Easy access to all those different fishes and plants or whatever. The main one does get a fair bit of use, use it to play the various Mario Parties often.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
i play the pokemons and animal crossing and untitled goose game.

How was Arceus? Was curious about that one. I haven't played a Pokemon game since X/Y

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The only new game I played this year was Elden Ring.

I'm excited for a remaster of Tactics Ogre at the end of the week. I don't have much on the game horizon otherwise. I can't do games where you gotta listen to stupid NPCs droning on and on.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The only new game I played this year was Elden Ring.

I'm excited for a remaster of Tactics Ogre at the end of the week. I don't have much on the game horizon otherwise. I can't do games where you gotta listen to stupid NPCs droning on and on.
I saw that when I was looking for GOW:R. I thought it was FF Tactics at first. Good to see the turn-based games still going strong.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
How was Arceus? Was curious about that one. I haven't played a Pokemon game since X/Y
ive only played like six hours of it due to the screen size issue.

its WILDLY different. you can just huck balls are pokemon to try and catch them on the move and circle them while in battle and shit.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Here I am still playing Ruby/Emerald.

I miss Gen2 and Gen3. Best gens. I had so many hours in Gold and Ruby.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I went Yellow-Silver-Sun/UltraMoon-Shield though, missed generations 3-6.

My fav pokemon is actually marill lmao

I’ve got shoe.

1668030327389.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.