GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap IS38's from Germany

ManInTheClouds

Ready to race!
You would also save 19% on it since you're not having to pay VAT.

Shipping is going to be the pricey part though, probably $70-80.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Man, too bad no USA shipping. I see that a lot from the German sellers.

Is it because of Trump? :p

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Shipping a new turbo costs a lot of money, try $100-200 at the cheapest. Keep in mind you have to pay customs taxes on new parts too. Still a bit cheaper than IS38's in the states though.

MattB1

Ready to race!
The shipping to the UK was €35. Also, I wouldn't take any notice of the shipping policies in the listing as it said no shipping to the UK either. I messaged the seller and asked about shipping to the UK and they were happy to quote me for it. If you could get the 19% tax deducted I would think that would more than cover the shipping to the US.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
The shipping to the UK was €35. Also, I wouldn't take any notice of the shipping policies in the listing as it said no shipping to the UK either. I messaged the seller and asked about shipping to the UK and they were happy to quote me for it. If you could get the 19% tax deducted I would think that would more than cover the shipping to the US.

I gotcha. I didn't look at your location and assumed you were in the US for some reason. I shipped my IS38 from the states to Dan Little in the UK and it costs north of $100 for used parts, new parts are a bit more expensive due to taxes. Thats a great deal for you guys over there then!

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I picked mine up for $755 including shipping to the US so I got lucky. Took some time to arrive and no sort of tracking updates really tho so I was a bit worried I got scammed haha

bpw

Ready to race!
Am I getting that wrong? Says 955 bucks before shipping, doesn't seem like a deal to me... could be getting it wrong though

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I picked mine up for $755 including shipping to the US so I got lucky. Took some time to arrive and no sort of tracking updates really tho so I was a bit worried I got scammed haha

EBay? I'd risk a scam for that low, low price!

MattB1

Ready to race!
Am I getting that wrong? Says 955 bucks before shipping, doesn't seem like a deal to me... could be getting it wrong though

You would deduct 19% tax if shipping outside the EU, so it would be about $800 plus shipping, and any import tax.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Just search eBay everyday. I won a no reserve auction on a brand new IS38 for $600 picked up since he was local seller.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya he got the best deal, but it's an older revision so I'm waiting for Mk7gti to tell me when it blows <3 haha nah it'll be fine but I have to make him paranoid