GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Friday sales

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Any idea on wheel weight? Those are pretty crazy prices.

No idea on the 18's.
Someone on the deals and steals thread posted some info. I believe the 19's are 22lbs.

Renck

Ready to race!
Any idea on wheel weight? Those are pretty crazy prices.

No idea on the 18's.
Someone on the deals and steals thread posted some info. I believe the 19's are 22lbs.

I contacted 305Forge directly and for the FT-101 18" their weight is around 19 lbs.

Both Modbargains and 305Forged are out of stock and ETA is end of January 2018.

Yet, I placed my order with 305Forged directly and now out to play the "waiting" game. :mad:

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Right now only 2 brands are allowed to go live. More go live tomorrow but everyone else goes live on Black Friday. Overall we have thousands of products going live on black friday

Keep checking back
https://www.moddedeuros.com/volkswagen/golf-gti/mk7-2015/4-sale

Neuspeed RSE wheels are pretty popular right now with the weight and price points.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I contacted 305Forge directly and for the FT-101 18" their weight is around 19 lbs.

Both Modbargains and 305Forged are out of stock and ETA is end of January 2018.

Yet, I placed my order with 305Forged directly and now out to play the "waiting" game. :mad:
I wouldn't mind seeing as they would be lightweight for track use and its currently winter. I was thinking of going titan 7 but these are literally a steal. For $685+ ship I can wait till February which is what they quote for the 18x8.5 +42

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk