GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE Tuning turbo-back

clevernamegoeshere

AWE Tuning performance catalytic converter & downpipe
AWE Tuning Touring edition exhaust system with diamond black tips
About 30,000 miles (all highway driving) on the system
In good but not perfect shape; no holes, no major dents or dings, tips are in perfect condition. Its got some miles on it so the larger center muffler has some scrapes.

$2,000 new
SOLD

APR Carbon fiber intake, SOLD!

Exhaust is coming off the car this weekend, so no picture yet. Sorry guys and gals. Intake pics on request.

Also selling Stoptech BBK and Bilstein coilovers. Please click here if you're interested. (link)

Last edited:

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
PM sent [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
The intake was sold to me. [emoji482]

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!

clevernamegoeshere

Yessir, been updating the UPS tracking like an addict! [emoji482]

LOL. I know that feeling all too well. It looks gorgeous in the bay and it sounds pretty rad. I hope you like it, man.

Also: stock parts loaded up and ready to be put back on!

clevernamegoeshere

Everything came off the car just fine. Unfortunately, the downpipe has a crack. I've already sent an email to AWE tuning to have it replaced under warranty. The rest of the exhaust checks out ok--no holes or anything.

Below are pictures of the road scrapes I previously mentioned; the exhaust came loose as I was making a 1,000 mile round trip and didn't have a chance to tighten it back up until I got home. There are no holes in the muffler; just the cosmetic damage in a spot that is not visible unless the car's on a lift.

The exhaust tips need to be cleaned well but otherwise look new. Pics below are just wiped with my palm.

The coils still look very good, even though I haven't cleaned them yet.

The brakes desperately need a cleaning but are otherwise fine. I'll have pictures of them tomorrow.