GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage II vs Audi S4 (fail)

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
HAHA, I have 2 dogs and a cat. It is possible after a little transition period :D

I DO apologize for some of the comments i made BTW. I got offended, I'm usually quite easy to get along with. Make peace not war, this ones for you buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zjq1saBW3Y
Lmao at that song selection. Good stuff. I apologize too bro. But...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
you mean, you think people who call you out for your asshole behavior are themselves assholes.

You sound butt-hurt.

no im saying this is not exactly the place to preach against street racing. I dont condone street racing but i wouldnt be necessarily against it if all factors are safe. i mean what exactly are you trying to accomplish by lecturing against street racing here. - "yea we know, we know.." Theres a difference between being wrong and being an asshole. you can be right and also be an asshole in MANY situations.

im not butt-hurt but i suspect you are from riding that high-horse all day.

adam1991

Banned
no im saying this is not exactly the place to preach against street racing. I dont condone street racing but i wouldnt be necessarily against it if all factors are safe. i mean what exactly are you trying to accomplish by lecturing against street racing here. - "yea we know, we know.." Theres a difference between being wrong and being an asshole. you can be right and also be an asshole in MANY situations.

im not butt-hurt but i suspect you are from riding that high-horse all day.

Nope. Some things are absolute: street racing is NEVER cool, no matter how many assholes think they're cool doing it and then come into forums like this and try to make the world think they're cool for doing it.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Doesn't mean it's right, and doesn't mean it's wrong to complain that people are street racing.

You sound butt-hurt.

No one is here to argue the ethics of street racing, except maybe you. You have your right to complain about street racing, just as I have a right to call you obnoxious for doing so. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Nope. Some things are absolute: street racing is NEVER cool, no matter how many assholes think they're cool doing it and then come into forums like this and try to make the world think they're cool for doing it.

lol ah there we go, how you really feel. At no point did anyone claim it was cool or cool to race on the streets. the fact that you think we think like that just shows how judgemental and perched on your high-horse you are. if we all stopped street racing you will have no one left to judge, how will you know youre better than everyone else? lol

look, youre right in thinking street racing is bad, no one is debating that, but i think preaching/complaining about that on this sub forum is an asshole move.

adam1991

Banned
No one is here to argue the ethics of street racing, except maybe you. You have your right to complain about street racing, just as I have a right to call you obnoxious for doing so. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No, and that's a failure of this country. You're NOT entitled to your opinion. And people are here arguing that street racing is ethical, which is what I'm calling out.

And I'm not ashamed to say that I'm calling it out.

Those who defend street racing deserve to be called out.

adam1991

Banned
lol ah there we go, how you really feel. At no point did anyone claim it was cool or cool to race on the streets. the fact that you think we think like that just shows how judgemental and perched on your high-horse you are. if we all stopped street racing you will have no one left to judge, how will you know youre better than everyone else? lol

look, youre right in thinking street racing is bad, no one is debating that, but i think preaching/complaining about that on this sub forum is an asshole move.

Now, go and reconcile what you just said with your attitude that "people are doing it all the time, this is really a street racing subforum no matter what its title is, you're an asshole for calling us out on it".

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Now, go and reconcile what you just said with your attitude that "people are doing it all the time, this is really a street racing subforum no matter what its title is, you're an asshole for calling us out on it".

you sound butt-hurt, dont worry im sure there will be a couple of guys speeding on your commute today for you to judge and feed your ego to make ya feel better

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
No, and that's a failure of this country. You're NOT entitled to your opinion. And people are here arguing that street racing is ethical, which is what I'm calling out.

And I'm not ashamed to say that I'm calling it out.

Those who defend street racing deserve to be called out.

Okay Grandpa, calm down a bit. I understand that you're upset about street racing, but you're in the wrong place to complain about it. You might want to take your efforts elsewhere, may I suggest the Mustang forum? Maybe you can convince them of how much better a Golf is. Or possibly, you can go to the marketplace section of this forum and complain about all the guys trying to sell shit.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
adam1991, since you already seem to have forgotten about this warning from 2slowvw, I'll post it for you again.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
are we all grown ups here or what?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
That's a rhetorical question right? :p

Something like that, this shouldn't have gone on more than a couple posts.
Even when I said it was stupid, I clearly said I can't say I haven't done it before. I said "be careful out there" because I'd hate to see someone get hurt over someone's delicate ego. I'll even go as far as this, if you absolutely need to engage in street racing.. Do it late at night, when the roads are empty.

I hope this doesn't start a 2nd wave of arguments :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=488MP6ygSzQ