GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 1 LO Tune

Diesel5000

Passed Driver's Ed
The graph and figures are from the Eurodyne website. Eurodyne does their stages a bit differently from other companies. The Stage 1 is their low output file and their Stage 1.5 is comparable to other companies Stage 1. They also have their High Torque files that are not listed. Also take in mind that they are listing wheel horsepower gains as opposed to crank horsepower gains that other companies are using.

Stage 1 91 octane : 45 hp and 50 FT lbs torque,
Stage 1.5 91 octane: 70 hp and 70 Ft lbs torque,
Stage 1.5 93 octane: 87 hp and 90 Ft lbs torque.
Stage 2 91 octane:*96 hp and*101 Ft lbs torque,
Stage 2 93 octane:*99 hp and*118 Ft lbs torque,

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
The graph and figures are from the Eurodyne website. Eurodyne does their stages a bit differently from other companies. The Stage 1 is their low output file and their Stage 1.5 is comparable to other companies Stage 1. They also have their High Torque files that are not listed. Also take in mind that they are listing wheel horsepower gains as opposed to crank horsepower gains that other companies are using.

Stage 1 91 octane : 45 hp and 50 FT lbs torque,
Stage 1.5 91 octane: 70 hp and 70 Ft lbs torque,
Stage 1.5 93 octane: 87 hp and 90 Ft lbs torque.
Stage 2 91 octane:*96 hp and*101 Ft lbs torque,
Stage 2 93 octane:*99 hp and*118 Ft lbs torque,

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nice but those are crank actually. Seen most all dynos that show approx. 275whp/318wtq bone stock on stage 1.5

Believe, that's plenty. Way better power curve than most, about the same torque I'm supposedly getting already on NPM, and double the whp. Guess I might as well go Eurodyne. Will see if my tuner offers them.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
ED you buy the powertap and do it yourself at home. No dealer needed :)

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Went APR low output after 4500 miles and loved it. Wasnt long before I was itching to go stage 2 and did around 16k. I am just over 19k now and still running stock clutch with no issues. Granted I almost never go HAAM from a dig and most of my "spirited" drives are on the highway from 40mph and beyond. Of course every car is different but I think alot of it comes down to driver style. There are alot of peeps that for lack of a better word suck at driving manual cars and IMO this is a huge contributor to these clutches failing so quick. Either way the fun that these tunes have given me are more than worth it even if I had to get a new clutch tomorrow.

Bingo! You Sir speak the truth. Nice.