GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

App Connect/ Car Play (UK only)

mds1256

Passed Driver's Ed
I contacted my local VW who has informed me that they can fit this to my GTD MIB II however the part was on back order with no date showing, they are going to give me a call next week with an update on when they can get it.

They quoted £212 installed - and takes around half an hour.

Kash-Jnr

I contacted my local VW who has informed me that they can fit this to my GTD MIB II however the part was on back order with no date showing, they are going to give me a call next week with an update on when they can get it.

They quoted £212 installed - and takes around half an hour.

Not too bad. Still awaiting on my dealership calling me back. Will keep you posted.

Kevmoz

Passed Driver's Ed
My dealer called me back and think they can install. I'm now waiting for them to contact me with a date.

AntGTD

Passed Driver's Ed
Had a pleasant surprise when i ordered my 2016 GTD as i had included Car-net @ £100 but Its now standard with MIBII - happy days :)

mds1256

Passed Driver's Ed
Had a pleasant surprise when i ordered my 2016 GTD as i had included Car-net @ £100 but Its now standard with MIBII - happy days :)

Only standard on the Discover Pro. The Discover Media MIB II has the hardware but you need to purchase the activation key and get the dealer to install it.

AntGTD

Passed Driver's Ed
On the 2016 build, activation is free. Let's put it this way. My dealer has openly stated on email it's free, if it isn't, it will be :)

Coletrain

Passed Driver's Ed
This came standard with my car... If they're charging you i doubt it's because VW is making money, it's probably royalties to Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevmoz

Passed Driver's Ed
Dealer rang me today. Code is on back order and going to contact me when it arrives. I will keep you updated when I'm contact.