GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

Tone1

Ready to race!
Eh looks like a no go for me. Stuck at work for a while yet.

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
Well, at least two of us showed up today so it's a start. It would be nice to have a get together once a week (tuesday or wednesday) just to get to know more people and get out of the house. Location where Joe works looks like a good spot too.

dang

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,just got myself a new autobahn last weekend. I'm based in Novi and work in FH. Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys and see all your sweet GTIs. Cheers, David

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
Hi guys,just got myself a new autobahn last weekend. I'm based in Novi and work in FH. Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys and see all your sweet GTIs. Cheers, David

David, I am in Wixom and work in FH so that's pretty much as close as it gets! Congrats on the autobahn and looking forward to meeting you and checking out the car as well!

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!

So David and I are going to meet up tonight at 7:00 in Novi. Ihop on Novi Rd and Grand River. Joe might be able to make it. If anyone else can come out, it would be awesome to meet some more local people!

Tone1

Ready to race!
So David and I are going to meet up tonight at 7:00 in Novi. Ihop on Novi Rd and Grand River. Joe might be able to make it. If anyone else can come out, it would be awesome to meet some more local people!

Oh man, push it to 8 and I'm there. I live less than 5 minutes away from there

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!

Tone1

Ready to race!

dang

Passed Driver's Ed
Any of you Metro Detroit guys have the stock Austins you'd be willing to part with? I'm after 2 to replace my curbed ones

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
Any of you Metro Detroit guys have the stock Austins you'd be willing to part with? I'm after 2 to replace my curbed ones

Yup, I have some.

DrvUMad

When is the next informal get together out in Novi?

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
When is the next informal get together out in Novi?

X2. Novi works for me, I also wouldn't mind finding a place to hangout on Woodward on Fridays. I was there last Friday and it was a great time. (Near 13 Mile, Royal Oak/Ferndale area)

Car show coming up on June 4th to get some of us guys together...

It's in a nice park, very laid back. Bring your car, walk around, drink some beer (BYOB) and eat some food (they sell/have on site)

Made a new thread:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=266455#post266455

Yeah this is the first time I'll be on the East side of the state for this so I'll definitely be there.