GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any San Antonio VW enthusiasts?

Resolute Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
Yo! I'm pretty new to this crowd but I'm finding this community to be pretty friendly and very helpful with questions. Navy vet and now going to be attending school for my pre nursing.

I'm looking to get myself a GTI S w/lighting package sometime around the end of this year/early next year. I've been driving my 98 Civic since I joined the Navy back in 2002 and I think I'm ready to finally upgrade.

Pra

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking for locals in the San Antonio Texas area

Yo! I'm pretty new to this crowd but I'm finding this community to be pretty friendly and very helpful with questions. Navy vet and now going to be attending school for my pre nursing.

I'm looking to get myself a GTI S w/lighting package sometime around the end of this year/early next year. I've been driving my 98 Civic since I joined the Navy back in 2002 and I think I'm ready to finally upgrade.

Howdy. There's a couple of us here in SA with MK7 GTIs. We have done a couple of local meets. If you're interested in meeting/cruising hit me up via PM.

Also Resolute you can't go wrong with the new MK7! The difference between the 2015 and 2016 won't be huge, so I bet you could get a pretty sick deal on a 15 now/up until the 16 release. Also, thanks for your service from a current AD member.

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I'm in SA as well if y'all ever want to cruise or meet up. Anyone have a VAG-COM in the area?

Jazocar

Just joined. Im trying to find a group of people in SA get tigether and ride the twisty hill country roads.
Its a blast.
However I ride GLI not a GTI, same spirit I guess ��

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Cars and Coffee!?

I recently joined up and I'm looking to meet other VW enthusiasts as well. Totally last minute but ill be at Cars and Coffee today..If anyone else heads that way i'll make sure to keep an eye out and say hi.

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Same here, seen plenty of GTI of all years driving around the city but when I go to cars and coffee it's very few VW's if any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adefendo1

Ready to race!
I try to make it to the monthly Cars and Coffee meet every second Saturday of the month over at Oak Hills Church parking lot across from the rim. I meet up w a couple of VW buddy's of mine at 7am for a quick breakfast then roll out to C and C afterwards...

LeoA86

Ready to race!
I try to make it to the monthly Cars and Coffee meet every second Saturday of the month over at Oak Hills Church parking lot across from the rim. I meet up w a couple of VW buddy's of mine at 7am for a quick breakfast then roll out to C and C afterwards...

What is c and c? I'm always down for breakfast and coffee.