GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another cool one, AUDI RS......Q3

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
I bet this is a fun little suv/crossover....

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/audi-rs-q3-revealed-pictures-2013-02-20

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
JACK MEHOFF.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Hot damn

C4L

Banned
I think it is silly. The Q3 is effectively a jacked up A3 but the RS Q3 is then lowered with a sport tuned suspension and large wheels. And with a smaller hatch area to boot (pun intended).

And with 'just' 310hp' from the 2.5TT why not just an S3 with 300hp 2.0T now or an RS3 with a rumored 400hp 2.5T (even current, now old, makes 340hp from that motor).

The only reason one would buy this over an S3/RS3 is so they don't have to tell people they drive a hatch/wagon...

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Same here.It's getting boring to see the market with so many cars like this(Crossovers),I would not mind to drive one, but not my kinda of Tea yet. I wanna see just the new Niche from Audi in sedan guise.S3/RS3 please.:(

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I think it is silly. The Q3 is effectively a jacked up A3 but the RS Q3 is then lowered with a sport tuned suspension and large wheels. And with a smaller hatch area to boot (pun intended).

And with 'just' 310hp' from the 2.5TT why not just an S3 with 300hp 2.0T now or an RS3 with a rumored 400hp 2.5T (even current, now old, makes 340hp from that motor).

The only reason one would buy this over an S3/RS3 is so they don't have to tell people they drive a hatch/wagon...

Agreed.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Def a lot of truth here, but sometimes you want that extra clearance esp if you go to the snow a lot. And its easier to get in and out of, and it doesn't seem that small of a car.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
It's what I wanted :( Having seen the Q3 on the roads, I love the proportions. Great little urban assault vehicles. Since it wasn't available, I went x1. Maybe this next (if they bring it to the US).

C4L

Banned
And then there is the question of price. It is not uncommon for lower-level RS model Audis to be similarly priced to next-level S model Audis.

RS3 = S4
RS4 = S6
RS6 = S8

So that begs the question that if the RSQ3 will follow suit could it in fact be priced like the SQ5? That is larger, nicer, more equipped, more capable, AND has 352hp from the 3.0T.

If given the same $50k-$60k, I am going SQ5 or RS3 Sportback, right? Not this botched middle point...

Canthoney

Passed Driver's Ed
It's what I wanted :( Having seen the Q3 on the roads, I love the proportions. Great little urban assault vehicles. Since it wasn't available, I went x1. Maybe this next (if they bring it to the US).

I wouldn't be disappointed. The x1 is an awesome car. I would probably choose that over the Audi ;)