GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alltrack is38 throwing codes

snowj720

Codes: P0413, P0045, P00AF00
17 Alltrack with HPA is38+ (unitronic ecu/tcu). is38 was professionally installed 5 months ago.
I've done a little research to see what might cause these but hoping someone has dealt with this exact combo.
Wagen drove fine on the way to work, no boost after.
After pulling codes and wiggling things around a bit there were no more codes and had full boost.
BUT, I have a feeling the issue will come back.
I assume one of these codes caused other issues then throwing the codes.
Will edit later to detail what those codes are, but if anyone has had them you already know.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Codes: P0413, P0045, P00AF00
17 Alltrack with HPA is38+ (unitronic ecu/tcu). is38 was professionally installed 5 months ago.
I've done a little research to see what might cause these but hoping someone has dealt with this exact combo.
Wagen drove fine on the way to work, no boost after.
After pulling codes and wiggling things around a bit there were no more codes and had full boost.
BUT, I have a feeling the issue will come back.
I assume one of these codes caused other issues then throwing the codes.
Will edit later to detail what those codes are, but if anyone has had them you already know.
The Golf sub forum is your friend....you'll get more traffic of folks that actually have experience with this car/engine/tunes/upgrades. Do the bare min. work here and google the codes and post them please.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Thanks. I'm new here. Well, to posting anyhow. How do I delete this? I see how to edit but feel stupid cuz I can't find delete.
Screenshot_20230915_181559_Chrome.jpg