Ready to race!

https://instagram.com/p/BpJKYr4DUic/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Christmas tree damn it

digilio86

Ready to race!
Thanks! 17x9 E.T. 39 245/40 R17 PS4S Wheels are made by Signature Wheel.

Any Rubbing at all? or fender modifications?

Control arms increased my caster. So sometimes I’ll rub where the front bumper and fender meet. You can see in the photo how far forward my wheel is sitting compared to most gti. Between the gained camber from control arms and camber plates I am rarely rubbing and sitting rather low. My fenders are pulled and I did the screw mod.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Control arms increased my caster. So sometimes I’ll rub where the front bumper and fender meet. You can see in the photo how far forward my wheel is sitting compared to most gti. Between the gained camber from control arms and camber plates I am rarely rubbing and sitting rather low. My fenders are pulled and I did the screw mod.

What control arms did you go with? Did they help with wheel hop at all? I get zero wheel hop on the street cause I spin so bad but still get some at the track even with all mounts including HPA dogbone

digilio86

Ready to race!
What control arms did you go with? Did they help with wheel hop at all? I get zero wheel hop on the street cause I spin so bad but still get some at the track even with all mounts including HPA dogbone

I installed everything in one day. Motor/trans/dog mounts literally every suspension part is after market so I have no idea what did what. I only get wheel hop at intersections that are bumpy.

https://www.uspmotorsports.com/Supe...DwVAQhuHlDqFvtP2_jjthI2yaW2u6C9hoCPk4QAvD_BwE