GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 Warranty

VentoGT

Ready to race!
Well, well, well. Sure enough the 2018 America's Best Extended Warranty I was promised numerous times over the phone and in emails was INDEED the Drive Easy Extended Warranty everyone is talking about here. My salesman sent me a truncated brochure confirming this, showing the Drive Easy name but delightfully cutting off the last page saying it was backed by Safe-Guard and now VW directly. Thanks for whomever attached the full brochure here (http://www.vw.com/content/dam/vwcom/brochures/2017/VSC_TC_CPO.pdf)

Just called him on his bluff with these resources and will update everyone when I get a response back.

Thank you for posting and replying with confirmation that many of us already knew. At least one person was educated here in this process despite how devolved the thread became.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
Thank you for posting and replying with confirmation that many of us already knew. At least one person was educated here in this process despite how devolved the thread became.

Oh FFS another I'm unable to provide a single caveat poster in the mix. Everyone who has a VW or Audi CPO / DriveEasy? You better be careful cos erm, i can't come up with any legit reasons, but buyer beware.... For the rest of us. Enjoy your 6yrs of trouble & cost free VW parts and VW dealership repairs, not to mention a much higher resale value.

Also i'm willing to bet, that i walked out the door, on my autobahn /w 6yr warranty vs autobahn /wo warranty, for 'considerably' less. So much for all these negotiation skills, that and i aint even gonna say his name, possesses. & he knows it. :D:D:D:D

Goodbye... :rolleyes:

adam1991

Banned
Oh FFS another I'm unable to provide a single caveat poster in the mix. Everyone who has a VW or Audi CPO / DriveEasy? You better be careful cos erm, i can't come up with any legit reasons, but buyer beware.... For the rest of us. Enjoy your 6yrs of trouble & cost free VW parts and VW dealership repairs, not to mention a much higher resale value.

Also i'm willing to bet, that i walked out the door, on my autobahn /w 6yr warranty vs autobahn /wo warranty, for 'considerably' less. So much for all these negotiation skills, that and i aint even gonna say his name, possesses. & he knows it. :D:D:D:D

Goodbye... :rolleyes:

You're leaving without posting a scan of your actual contract, with the written words that are the ONLY things you signed up for--regardless of what the salesdude told you?

Your behaviors here indicate you have come to realize the truth, but that you're desperate to deny it.

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
"Like sand through the hour glass...............these are the Days of our Lives"

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
You're leaving without posting a scan of your actual contract, with the written words that are the ONLY things you signed up for--regardless of what the salesdude told you?

Your behaviors here indicate you have come to realize the truth, but that you're desperate to deny it.

Feeling the butt hurt still lol? out the door, with 'VW backed 'PLATINUM' warranty' for less than you... :D:D

That's gotta hurt real bad. As i said, learn to use a calculator next time you go in there mr know it all. :p

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
I thought you left.

Can't get anything right, can you.

Still haven't posted your final price yet have you, for us all to see how skilled of a negotiator you are on a falling off the cliff in depreciation now that every other car has a 6yr warranty... In your own words? ' Regardless of what the sales guy told you....:D:D:D' Deary me TBH if i was him and a weasel like character walked through the door, i'd see how much i could get out of him too... 2k for a Fidelis extended warranty when there's a VW backed and obligated nationwide offer out there for $790. Must of seen you coming.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
Nope. You can't.

What are you talking about?

#23 Your memory serves you as well as your negotiations skills. They tried to sell you a Fidelis warranty, which i agree would be a joke, but for whatever reasons you apply this to a VW backed DriveEasy platinum which covers just about everything. Now i'll agree with you on this.. its not as good as a bumper to bumper, my bad whoop doop... but the journey to a free zero out of pocket repair remains the same with logic behind every single reason .. but for you to go on and on, is just giving me cause to belittle you. So honesty do yourself a favor, and well just about everyone else reading this.. Stop taking it on the chin.. Cos i have to keep on at you. This isn't an argument you can win.. For that price, there are way too many advantages in having the VW backed DriveEasy as appose to not having it, its a no brainer on a late 2017, especially taking my out the door price vs yours on the 'same car' So please just stop now. if it was 2k, i wouldn't of taken it. The end of this thread has come Adam. There's really no more to discuss. The last 10 pages are just tit for tat, and just me being a dick towards you. Which in all honesty i have quite enjoyed. So anyway this is my way of saying goodbye once and for all. I really am done. I've squeezed out every laugh to be had out of this thread.. So really for good this time Bye !

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
This has gone from mildly entertaining to just plain sad.

No one cares at who has the last word, except you two clowns

adam1991

Banned
VW backed DriveEasy platinum which covers just about everything.

Except for the HUGE laundry list of things it doesn't cover.

Keep going.

I thought you left?

Where is the scan of your agreement, for all to see what you bought?

You can say anything you want. Only what's in the contract means anything.

Why are you afraid to post your contract?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
There is nothing beneficial here anymore.

Take it to PM. Seriously.