GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 DCC/ACC Golf R DSG: Full APR Stage 2 w/ 19k miles

italynstylion

Ready to race!
Up for sale is my lovely 2017 DSG Lapis Blue Golf R. The car is equipped with DCC adaptive dampers and ACC, adaptive cruise control. It also includes the Fender Audio system with NAV. The car has just over 19,100 miles on the clock and may increase slightly since I’m still driving it a bit. The car still has plenty of factory warranty left so the next owner will be protected.

The car is full APR Stage 2 which includes a downpipe, larger intercooler, intake, the ECU tune and also the transmission TCU tune. All of the modifications were installed by Cable VW of Oklahoma City where I bought the car brand new. They are an APR dealer so I bought the car with full Stage 2 right off the dealer lot (best decision EVER). The car has been serviced locally at VW of McKinney (also an APR dealer) for every service of its life (I have the records if you’re interested to see them). The car pulls like an absolute freight train and will melt your face off but sounds stock.

The car also has XPEL clear bra protection on the front 1/4 of the car including the entire bumper, headlights, rear view mirrors, and the front half of the hood. Other areas with the clear bra treatment include the door handle cups, door edges, and the top lip of the bumper where things slide out of the hatch.

One other slight convenience modification is the OEM homelink mirror that I installed. For those that don’t know, the Golf R does NOT come with homelink which is very irritating for a $40k car. I installed the mirror (OEM Passat mirror) so I wouldn’t have to keep janky garage door openers in the car.

The car is basically brand new and has been extremely well kept. I have a Toyota Tacoma as my primary vehicle so the Golf just doesn’t see quite as much use as I was expecting. The interior is flawless. Period.

Price is set at $34k obo. Please inquire via PM or send an email to StevenSolazzo@Gmail.com

PS: More pictures will be added soon. If you want a picture of a specific area please request it.