GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 Ford Focus RS (345HP)

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
For me this color is a nicer option than the blue, to be honest..

It's available in different colors, That blue is just to catch everyone sattention.

Checkout this video.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
Damn, between this, the Honda Civic Type-R, and awaiting the new Dodge SRT4 announcement, I'm kind of bummed that the cars will be out of my price range.

I know they are reaching higher numbers in terms of power and functionality, but are they really priced for their audience/market? Maybe the Golf-R can get a pass because it has more of a luxury feel to it, but the Type-R civy, and the Focus RS just look obnoxious racer inside them. Would you really want to pay almost $40k for that?

Hopefully Dodge comes to save the day and just offer a high HP fwd car to compete moreso with the Honda Type-R and keep the price a lot lower because...Dodge, and no AWD system.

JT641

Banned
Damn, between this, the Honda Civic Type-R, and awaiting the new Dodge SRT4 announcement, I'm kind of bummed that the cars will be out of my price range.

I know they are reaching higher numbers in terms of power and functionality, but are they really priced for their audience/market? Maybe the Golf-R can get a pass because it has more of a luxury feel to it, but the Type-R civy, and the Focus RS just look obnoxious racer inside them. Would you really want to pay almost $40k for that?

Hopefully Dodge comes to save the day and just offer a high HP fwd car to compete moreso with the Honda Type-R and keep the price a lot lower because...Dodge, and no AWD system.

Get yourself a MK6 Golf R and do something like this

or even this

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
hopefully this will make VW (in maybe 2-3 yrs) start giving the TT RS engine once and for all. I mean drop the 2.5 turbo in there already. isn't something like 340hp? Mate that to the awd and press the go pedal and lets see what those other wanna bee's are saying then?

AND FOR THE LOVE of all that is Holy, throw in some other colours??!?!?!? red, black, white grey? I need to order the R in order to get blue? What about some TBT other colurs? truth is.. .I only like the blue anyway lol

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/images/a5/buyg/golfcolors.jpg

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
hopefully this will make VW (in maybe 2-3 yrs) start giving the TT RS engine once and for all. I mean drop the 2.5 turbo in there already. isn't something like 340hp? Mate that to the awd and press the go pedal and lets see what those other wanna bee's are saying then?

AND FOR THE LOVE of all that is Holy, throw in some other colours??!?!?!? red, black, white grey? I need to order the R in order to get blue? What about some TBT other colurs? truth is.. .I only like the blue anyway lol

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/images/a5/buyg/golfcolors.jpg
Lol the golf R420 is already a thing, man. The Focus RS will merely slot between the R and R420.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
Got it. Just thought they were trying to be like the Golf R.

Looks more like Yas Marina off the //M line to me, like it.

Hhhhmmm, Ford has been very impressive as of late and I would definitely consider this one. If Audi won't give us the RS3 Avant, they are going to lose some sales to this beast. That is arguably the meanest hatchback we will have here in the states.

The only eye rolling I have is......drift button? LMAO

But it will still be a toss up for me, too many cars I want. Thinking about dropping the S4 for a M3 (I'll miss the AWD, but the new S4 interior makes me barf so a B9 is OUT), swap the S3 for an Alfa (4C or the Guilia depending on price and models offered here), and then stick with the BMW wagon as long as they are still selling them. I guess if they drop the 328 wagon, and Audi refuses to fix the Allroad or give us real Avants....then, yeah, the Focus RS would be a good option to keep some cargo hauling ability in my garage.........

JT641

Banned
Looks more like Yas Marina off the //M line to me, like it.

Hhhhmmm, Ford has been very impressive as of late and I would definitely consider this one. If Audi won't give us the RS3 Avant, they are going to lose some sales to this beast. That is arguably the meanest hatchback we will have here in the states.

The only eye rolling I have is......drift button? LMAO

But it will still be a toss up for me, too many cars I want. Thinking about dropping the S4 for a M3 (I'll miss the AWD, but the new S4 interior makes me barf so a B9 is OUT), swap the S3 for an Alfa (4C or the Guilia depending on price and models offered here), and then stick with the BMW wagon as long as they are still selling them. I guess if they drop the 328 wagon, and Audi refuses to fix the Allroad or give us real Avants....then, yeah, the Focus RS would be a good option to keep some cargo hauling ability in my garage.........

If only it was also offered with a Dual Clutch Auto Since it would be a daily driver for me. My knee and left foot start to bother a lot more than they use to when I'm stuck in stop and go traffic One of the down sides to getting older combined with past injuries I guess.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Looks cool! But a "Drift Button". Really? haha. That tells me the target audience. Why didn't they just give it a dial for rear drivetrain control?

While I far prefer the looks of my Mk6 R, Ford is doing better things lately.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
If only it was also offered with a Dual Clutch Auto Since it would be a daily driver for me. My knee and left foot start to bother a lot more than they use to when I'm stuck in stop and go traffic One of the down sides to getting older combined with past injuries I guess.

Yeah if it had a dual clutch even I might be interested in checking one out at the dealer lol. Just can't imagine myself with a ford. I think it might lower my self esteem lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk