GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18 Golf R Pricing Released

Noize1

Ready to race!
Stop-start system. Hah! As if these things didn’t eat batteries enough. Regret doing a 2017 for a couple things, but glad it doesn’t have that crap.

tknj99

Ready to race!
Stop-start system. Hah! As if these things didn’t eat batteries enough. Regret doing a 2017 for a couple things, but glad it doesn’t have that crap.

They are already packing on the additional nanny systems, and I'm sure as time goes on it will eventually be fully automated. First they will take our manual, then they will come for the automatics and then your license ;)

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I am torn between a GTI Autobahn and Golf R.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I know I'm in the minority, but I dig those wheels. I have a feeling more people will be won over when they see them in the flesh. Pret's are nice but they are rather plain-looking and there are similar aftermarket designs. These are unique.

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I know I'm in the minority, but I dig those wheels. I have a feeling more people will be won over when they see them in the flesh. Pret's are nice but they are rather plain-looking and there are similar aftermarket designs. These are unique.

I like them too. They're actually similar to the old design, but angular instead of straight.

Last edited: