GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AtlantaDad

FOUND - WTB 235/35/19 P-Zero stock takeoffs (GA)

Looking for 235/35/19 P-Zero stock takeoffs. Let me know if you've got some with good tread and dates. Only need 2, but could buy 4 for the right price. Also possibly open to other summer tires (4) of equal/better quality. Thanks!
  2. AtlantaDad

Feeler: Stoptech Slotted Front Rotors (PP/R)

I have a set of Stoptech slotted front rotors (L&R); 340mm; for GTI PP, Golf R, etc. Used a few thousand miles, got pad deposits from ebc redstuff (crap pads), so had them machined. Was going to reinstall, but never did. They've been in plastic in a box in the garage ever since. I can take more...
  3. AtlantaDad

Anyone Use Liqui Moly MoS2 Oil Additive?

I'm at a little over 80k miles, and hearing some lifter noise, so thinking about throwing a can of MoS2 in with my upcoming oil change. Anyone use it? Is it safe to use in our engines? I'm thinking it can't hurt, but I'm no expert. I never even played one on TV once. Also, Liqui Moly Cera Tec...
  4. AtlantaDad

WTB Track Pads - Used/Cheap - Fronts Only

For a GTI w/ PP (or Golf R) - fits 340mm rotors Need some abrasive track pads. Can be heavily used, as long as they have a little life left. Just need them for some street driving to try to clear some pad deposits/hot spots on my slotted rotors. Let me know if you've got some old ones you can...
  5. AtlantaDad

Are these pad deposits? Best way to fix?

Let me preface this by saying I probably did a lousy job of performing the bed-in procedure. Now that that's out of the way... I'm getting pretty severe shaking under hard braking from my combination of Stoptech slotted rotors and RedStuff pads. Getting ready to pull the pads to inspect for any...
  6. AtlantaDad

SuperPro Torque Arm (Dogbone) Bushes

Bought as part of their 3-piece drivetrain mount set (TRC2001). Engine and transmission mounts have been installed (thanks Dutch!) and are not for sale. This is just for the replacement Torque Arm bushes. Installation requires subframe removal, pressing out the old, and pressing in the new...
  7. AtlantaDad

Integrated Engineering Intercooler - Open Box, Never Installed

SOLD! Brand new, open box. Hoses and clamps included. Edit: Price lowered to $700 for local sale. Bought from a forum member, but changing direction and going with a FMIC. I've got $775 into it, so I'd like to get that out of it if possible. Local sale only...for now. Life is crazy, and I...
  8. AtlantaDad

WTB Cargo Box near Atlanta

Have some traveling to do, so looking for a cargo box / roof top carrier / whateverthehell those things are called. Thule, Yakima, VW, etc. Preferably around the northern part of the Atlanta metro, but willing to drive for the right deal. Let me know what you got! Sent from my SM-G955U using...
  9. AtlantaDad

JB1 Rev1 w/ Data Cable, Extension, and USB-C Adapter

SOLD! Used for 11 months, 10k miles. No issues. Never removed from car until last week. Currently set to map 1 @ 5.0, but that can be changed via the data cable. Reason for selling: went with full tune, and partaking in group buy for MAP downpipe. So I need to offset those costs a little...
  10. AtlantaDad

18" Clubsport "Belvedere" vs Enkei "Draco" - Viable Alternative?

18" Clubsport "Belvedere" vs Enkei "Draco" - Viable Alternative? So I stumbled across the Enkei Draco the other day, and then today I noticed how similar they are to the 18" VW Belvedere wheels from the Clubsport. Cost difference is ~$667 + shipping from Europe (cars245.com) per wheel for...
  11. AtlantaDad

The Exhaustive Exhaust Clip Thread

Hey everyone! I saw something similar to this on another forum in the past, and found it very helpful when shopping for an exhaust. I've started a list of links to exhaust sound/video clips below (it's a work in progress). I'll monitor the thread and update/maintain the OP, so post anything you...
  12. AtlantaDad

GTI/R Key Fob Covers with 4 Buttons

Apologies in advance...did a search, and couldn't find anything. I've checked all the usual suspects (amazon, ebay, deautokey, aliexpress, google) and all the key fob covers I can find have only 3 buttons. Does anyone make a cover showing all 4 buttons for our Mk7s? Thanks! :D
  13. AtlantaDad

Exhaust Tips Before/After Blue Magic

There are quite a few products out there, but wanted to share my experience with Blue Magic Metal Polish Cream. It's like $6 at Walmart, or you can order from Amazon (I'm sure there are plenty of other places too). I followed the directions on the product, and in less than 5 minutes per tip...