GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rotaryknight

WTB: GTi ECU (DSG)

Been finding a lot of 6speed ones so figure I'd try here.
  2. Rotaryknight

California Engine code

What is the engine code for california? For the MK6 we had CBFA and for most of the rest of the country CTAA I believe. Anyone know what the codes are for the R and GTi in the MK7?
  3. Rotaryknight

FS: Volk ZE40 18x8.5 +44 5x112

Selling the set of ZE40 off my MKVI. Wheels are in excellent condition. Selling because....well I tend to switch it up every 6 months or so. VolkRacing ZE40 Color: Matte Blue Gunmetal Size: 18x8.5 Offset: +44 Weight: 17.5 lbs Tires: Included Continental Extreme 235/40/18 used for one...
  4. Rotaryknight

FS: Advan RS 17x8 5x112 15.5 lbs (So Cal)

Advan RS Bright Chrome 17x8 5x112 +47 offset VW Hub Centric no rings needed approx 15.5 lbs! Comes with black Mevius cone seat lug bolts (usually $100) Advan low center caps (normally a separate option $200 ) Will clear normal BBK for 17" wheels. ST41 and Brembo GT Will not clear pieced...
  5. Rotaryknight

FS: Advan RS 18x8 17 lbs +47 VW Fitment

SOLD Have another set of 17x8 FS
  6. Rotaryknight

Audi/Star Trek Commercial

WPkByAkAdZs Not sure if this has been posted yet pretty funny.
  7. Rotaryknight

FR-S Dyno Day

Stopped by Evasive Motorsports today to say hi to a few friends. Evasive was doing a Dyno Day and thought it would be interesting to catch up with people and hang out. Evasive, Volk, and Super Street FR-S were there. Mackin had a booth showing their Volk and Advan lines for the FR-S Most...
  8. Rotaryknight

GT Arrrrrgh

TaWNdFVlz5A Who said auto sequential transmissions can't be fun.
  9. Rotaryknight

CSR Elite for Forza 4. Anyone have this?

I got Forza 4 from my GF as part of Christmas. We've been playing it alot and I think she's more hooked than I am. Anyone have the CSR Elite http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_usa/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=107&osCsid=8e3ffc87ada06926495fcb26ccdb6104 I'm debating this or just the...