GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChattMkv

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for Golf R E10-85-041-01-22

Bought these a month ago and ended up going a different route. Never installed. Paid $247 new, asking $200 shipped. Eibach claims a mild drop of 0.6" all around versus a stock MK7R on these.
  2. ChattMkv

ChattMkv's MK7 Golf R Build Thread

Photo credit: AdvanSuper Got bored and decided to do one of these so thanks for checking out my build thread. I'll be updating this first post periodically with build-photos along the way. I'll reserve 'placeholder' posts for updated photo/video-shoots after more serious changes. Car: 2015...
  3. ChattMkv

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Soon...
  4. ChattMkv

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Made it home with 2% battery life left! :lol:
  5. ChattMkv

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

I think I'm going. Of course I'm only 4 hours out.
  6. ChattMkv

Same here. This one is awesome though. Just finished eating dinner. So damn good.
  7. ChattMkv

This is legit. Custom wrapped cigars at the liquor bar here. I'm four vodka and teas in already and no signs of slowing. :lol:
  8. ChattMkv

Cleaning up the wheels for some pics tomorrow. What little I have to clean them, that is. Only the insides of the wheels are dirty.
  9. ChattMkv

Got the Alphards!!! These things are immaculate. One is missing a center cap but hot damn are these in good condition. Grabbing some Chick-Fil-A and about to head home with em!
  10. ChattMkv

True of False Game Part 2

Continuing this since the last thread was closed for being too big... Here are the "rules" again: You: Take a guess/Make a statement about the next poster Next poster: Answer- True or False. Explain only if you want to. I'll kick it off. Next poster is currently sitting in a recliner.
  11. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

The one I texted you from last night is the correct one. Other one doesn't sound right.
  12. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

Brian, your presence is now requested. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3394761
  13. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

Then save it in your phone. Anyways I'm back to OTCP6. You have fun here Brian. :moon:
  14. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

THIS.
  15. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

It will happen eventually. :lol: It should have shown up as the same number from SoWo. :iono:
  16. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

Because I sent you a text last night and you no respond to me. ;) Hola.
  17. ChattMkv

Off-Topic Chat

18. ChattMkv

Just a few seconds of your time...

If you guys have a minute to spare please head over and cast a vote for RMJ Tactical in the Small Business Grant program. My roommate is an admin for their Facebook page and is trying to help them reach the necessary 250 votes to be considered by the judging panel for a small business grant...